Thread: How do I buff specific faction's starting province? Effect bundles junctions on settlement?

gazastripclub's Avatar Foederatus

Default How do I buff specific faction's starting province? Effect bundles junctions on settlement?

Hi I want to make a stronger Kushite Meroe, in the manner of this mod "Stronger Rome" , that creates a db/effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions .pack directory. Stronger and richer QoL improvements to the whole Nile River would be nice.

The operative mod is 8 rows in agk_effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions with the effect bundle key as "settlement_rome." Changing the effect bundle key to "settlement_meroe" or aethiopia didn't do anything.

How do I get it to effect Meroe as Kush? Or any faction's starting province for that matter? It seems the mod uses the prexisting "settlement_rome" effect bundle key asset, and only a handful of other cities like Carthage, Pergamon, Pella, but strangely not Alexandria. Is there some invisible db value I need somewhere to make this work with another faction?
    Last edited by gazastripclub; January 13, 2019 at 07:30 PM.