Thread: What happens to DLC campaign packs when you have this mod enabled?

Default What happens to DLC campaign packs when you have this mod enabled?

If I wanted to play Wrath of Sparta does this mod change anything/is it compatible or made to be compatible? Or is there a sub mod for it that the DeI team made? If not does anybody know if there is a big overhaul mod for it? Thanks, and amazing mod btw.

Default Re: What happens to DLC campaign packs when you have this mod enabled?

We replace WoS with our own campaign (Macedonian Wars). But you can also get a submod that allows you to play the original WoS as well.

Another great mod is Hellenika if you enjoy the time frame.

Follow us: Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube - Facebook

Okay cool! I'm assuming that all DLC is replaced with your own versions?

Not all yet mate, WoS is the main one that has been "replaced" but the majority of DeI is focused on the Grand Campaign. I believe all DLCs are compatible with DeI however 2 have not been fully converted, I believe its the latest "Rise of the Republic" and then maybe Empire Divided? The one where Rome is sliced up into Gaul being its own empire, Palmyra, etc. They will work with the mod and have much of its features but units and reforms have not been changed/implemented.

Besides that they all should work fine for now.

Yeah all DLCs are compatible and work with mod. Empire Divided has vanilla rosters and Rise of the Republic has a couple anachronistic units.

Follow us: Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube - Facebook