Thread: Is it possible for FM, Generals etc to convert?

Icon5 Is it possible for FM, Generals etc to convert?

As the title says, is it possible for characters to convert or change their religion?

Im currently playing as the Eastern Roman Empire trying to bring it back to the Pagan gods by destroying the chapels, churches and so on replacing them with temples.

But does the population need to reach a certain % of converts for the FM´s to convert? Seems kinda funny having a Pagan empire but the Emperor in Constantinople is still christian

Default Re: Is it possible for FM, Generals etc to convert?

Is their no one who can answer this?

I'm afraid I'm not very good at these things. I'm somewhat certain that the character's religion is set by code that favors christianity. And to convert them… I know the "having doubts about the gods" traits and so on, but I can't remember someone actually converting. Hopefully, someone who knows these things better can shed some light on this question.

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

It is possible, at least in SAI. As for RR, I am not sure. Gaiten should be able to answer that. It is done by creating certain religious dissatisfaction traits.

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

So far this is not included.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Gäiten View Post
    So far this is not included.
    Actually there is still the old way: sending your man on a beautiful solitary cruise on an elegant liburna in dangerous waters ..

Yes, i knew that was doable in SAI thats because i taught that feature was in IBFD also. Since the same mod makers are involved, or perhaps i have got that wrong?
    Now i know that Gäiten had something to do with IBFD at least

But i understand in way that conversion of FM´s and such would be hard if we are thinking in a RP-manner. Since Christianity had gained such a hold. But that´s another story.

Thanks for all the replies from you guys

And Diocle: sending your man on a beautiful solitary cruise on an elegant liburna in dangerous waters.

Laughed so i spilled out my coffee, haha.