Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Women’s March ties to Louis Farrakhan, and California march canceled over ‘concerns it would be overwhelmingly white’

Default Re: Women’s March ties to Louis Farrakhan, and California march canceled over ‘concerns it would be overwhelmingly white’

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    And I gave you two sources saying exactly that.
    Your first source didn't even touch the subject, and your second one merely makes the same claim and doesn't provide substance to support the claim. As I said, these are very bad standards for what "evidence" is.
    The Armenian Issue

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Women’s March ties to Louis Farrakhan, and California march canceled over ‘concerns it would be overwhelmingly white’

You can understand why Sarsour isn’t a fan of Ali

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali
    In 2004, she collaborated on a short movie with Theo van Gogh, entitled Submission, a film depicting oppression of women under fundamentalist Islamic law, critical of the Islamic canon itself. The film sparked controversy and death threats. Van Gogh was murdered later that year by Mohammed Bouyeri, a Moroccan-Dutch Islamic terrorist.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

You can understand why Sarsour isn’t a fan of Ali

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali
    I'm not a fan off that fraud either, and I am neither Palestinian, Muslim, nor female. What you haven't proven is that Sarsour attacked her because AHI is critical of FGM , as opposed to say, telling the world, for money, that FGM is a purely Islamic practice, which it is certainly not.I've quoted the actual tweet, which I'll place here once more:

'Brigitte Gabriel = Ayaan Hirsi Ali. She’s asking 4 an a$$ whippin’. I wish I could take their vaginas away- they don’t deserve to be women'

Unless you can produce a picture of Brigitte Gabriel's fanny with parts removed , I must put it to you that you and I_Damien have tried to mislead the forum on this issue.
    Last edited by mongrel; January 05, 2019 at 05:46 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Weird I thought Linda Sarsour is a Palestinian that support the existence of Israel and one state solution.
    The same could be said for the whole Saudi Royal Family (the best Israel's allies in the whole region!), but .. this doesn't prevent them from being Islamic-Fascists, biggot mass murderers, and firm enforcers of the most barbarous form of Sharia Law. So, we may say that Linda Sarsour is the perfect example of Islamic indecent bigotry and Islamic murderous violence against women and their rights.

What is actually weird, is how could American feminists accept such a figure to represent them? My answer is the same as I usually use for the Left: ideological bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    What is actually weird, is how could American feminists accept such a figure to represent them? My answer is the same as I usually use for the Left: ideological bankruptcy.
    Because feminism in the modern world does not care about women, it's a movement purely for the hatred of men. Not all men though, just white men mostly. Their master plan for dismantling the patriarchy is to... replace it with Islamic patriarchy. Hence their unconditional support of Islam and total disinterest in the suffering of women in Islamic nations (or the suffering of women in western nations if the person causing the suffering is a Muslim).

For example, you will never see a feminist speak out against the mass rape of white girls by Muslim grooming gangs. You will never see a feminist speak out against the two young women who had their heads sawed off in Morocco. You will never see a feminist speak out against female genital mutilation.

You WILL see a feminist lose her mind if a white man sits with his legs apart on a train, though.

Because... logic!

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Because feminism in the modern world does not care about women, it's a movement purely for the hatred of men. Not all men though, just white men mostly. Their master plan for dismantling the patriarchy is to... replace it with Islamic patriarchy. Hence their unconditional support of Islam and total disinterest in the suffering of women in Islamic nations (or the suffering of women in western nations if the person causing the suffering is a Muslim).!

I have seen some crap in my time but this cracks me up. It is beyond parody. The very idea that demanding the right to vote, arrange financial contracts , to be paid properly,the right not to be molested and equal parenting and partnership/marriage rights is somehow anti-men is risible. To say that doing so will lead to an Islamic Caliphate is so demented that, well if other people posted such stuff on Twitter they would be on a terror watch list for sure. This is not genuine political discourse, it is something far more sinister.

There ought to be a rule in TOS to penalise rubbish like this, in my view. For your information, the Handmaid's Tale is fiction, not real life.

For example, you will never see a feminist speak out against the mass rape of white girls by Muslim grooming gangs. You will never see a feminist speak out against the two young women who had their heads sawed off in Morocco. You will never see a feminist speak out against female genital mutilation.

You WILL see a feminist lose her mind if a white man sits with his legs apart on a train, though.Because... logic!
    It took me a couple of minutes to find this, an acedemic paper covering feminist discourse on the evils of FGM from a Western and African perspective, naming a mumber of sources. I must admit that there is no challenge to exposing your frequent lies.

https://www.ncfr.org/sites/default/f...t%20Theory.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    The same could be said for the whole Saudi Royal Family (the best Israel's allies in the whole region!),
    But they are neither American nor feminist, so it would be a bit pointless.
    Last edited by mongrel; January 05, 2019 at 10:20 AM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Blog Entries

Because feminism in the modern world does not care about women, it's a movement purely for the hatred of men. Not all men though, just white men mostly. Their master plan for dismantling the patriarchy is to... replace it with Islamic patriarchy. Hence their unconditional support of Islam and total disinterest in the suffering of women in Islamic nations (or the suffering of women in western nations if the person causing the suffering is a Muslim).

You WILL see a feminist lose her mind if a white man sits with his legs apart on a train, though.

Because... logic!
    This is hysterics Damian. Feminists don’t want an Islamic patriarchy. I can’t believe I find myself needing to say that.

I have seen some crap in my time but this cracks me up. It is beyond parody. The very idea that demanding the right to vote, arrange financial contracts , to be paid properly,the right not to be molested and equal parenting and partnership/marriage rights is somehow anti-men is risible.
    Modern feminism is also about discrimination against men. For example, positive action in the UK.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

This is hysterics Damian. Feminists don’t want an Islamic patriarchy. I can’t believe I find myself needing to say that..
    That's is what happens when extremist discourse on the net remains uncontrolled. If I see a post like that again, I could seriously consider a referral to Prevent..

Modern feminism is also about discrimination against men. For example, positive action in the UK.
    The legislation, for positive action, which is the provision of training for underrepresented groups so they can apply for jobs on an equal footing doesn't refer to any gender or other category. Employers can also, when faced with two or more candidates of equal merit, select a candidate from a particular group (eg a particular racial group, age group or gender) that faces a disadvantage . I must confess I have never seen the point of that unless it's to protect the employer from a vexatious claim from the other applicant.

According to guidance positive action must not, apart from in very specific circumstances, go so far as treating someone more favourably because of their sex , or other protected characteristic during a process to recruit or promote. Overall, I fail to see how it's anti-men, unless one is a man who hates women in the workplace. I can only suggest that your post is again a deliberate an misleading claim made to shore up a weak anti-girl riff.

I am surprised that there is now an off -topic reference to UK women on this sorry mess of a thread. Has it run it's course?
    Last edited by mongrel; January 05, 2019 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    That's is what happens when extremist discourse on the net remains uncontrolled. If I see a post like that again, I could seriously consider a referral to Prevent..
    Prevent is part of the UK's Counter Terrorism Strategy known as CONTEST. Prevent works to stop individuals from getting involved or supporting terrorism or extremist activity.

Never done either of these things and never will. Don't waste their time reporting people because your feelie weelies got hurted.

By the way, if you wanted to prove me wrong, you'll have to do better than an obscure .pdf. Find me something mainstream. Show me the women's march against FGM. Show me the women's march against the ideology that led to two young women having their heads sawed off in Morocco. Find me the women's march against young girls having marriages arranged. Find me the outrage from mainstream outlets like CNN and BBC - the same level of outrage we see whenever Donald Trump makes a silly tweet.

Because I could find you some links from some pretty prominent feminists calling for the castration of all men (with no media condemnation whatsoever), some prominent feminists calling for young boys to be taught "not to rape" (with no media condemnation whatsoever) and so forth.
    Last edited by I_Damian; January 05, 2019 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    I understand two things. A) You don't really know what Sharia is. B) You're unable to source any of your claims.
    Ignoratio sit beatitudo. You also probably believe that "diversity is our strength" in spite of any evidence to that effect, and the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Based upon your response you clearly just have no idea who Linda Sarsour is, and you blindly bought in to your identist policy intellectual bankruptcy in forming your arguments. But if you're such a sharia scholar, please prove me wrong. Show me how sharia law is actually a good thing, and something we should adopt in the west.
    ignorantia sit beatitudo

Blog Entries

I don't have a problem with people privately bowing to the East and praying, and such, but Sharia is absolutely barbaric and contrary to our values and our laws, and definitely the American constitution for my American friends.

Even the bumbling fool Gary Johnson knows this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exF3MQ2jHHo an Islamophobe?

The legislation, for positive action, which is the provision of training for underrepresented groups so they can apply for jobs on an equal footing doesn't refer to any gender or other category. Employers can also, when faced with two or more candidates of equal merit, select a candidate from a particular group (eg a particular racial group, age group or gender) that faces a disadvantage . I must confess I have never seen the point of that unless it's to protect the employer from a vexatious claim from the other applicant.
    If I favoured a white with equal merit over a black is that morally okay to you? Is that discrimination?

Is the 2002 sex discrimination act not sexually discriminatory in that it has allowed Labour to make all-female shortlists, and was recently extended until 2030 by the Women’s minister?

This group-based politics of femimists and woman’s march is totally intellectually corrupt. Heck look at the fight between transexuals and feminists in that quarter.
    Last edited by Aexodus; January 05, 2019 at 06:07 PM.

Prevent is part of the UK's Counter Terrorism Strategy known as CONTEST. Prevent works to stop individuals from getting involved or supporting terrorism or extremist activity.

Never done either of these things and never will. Don't waste their time reporting people because your feelie weelies got hurted.

By the way, if you wanted to prove me wrong, you'll have to do better than an obscure .pdf. Find me something mainstream. Show me the women's march against FGM. Show me the women's march against the ideology that led to two young women having their heads sawed off in Morocco. Find me the women's march against young girls having marriages arranged. Find me the outrage from mainstream outlets like CNN and BBC - the same level of outrage we see whenever Donald Trump makes a silly tweet.

Because I could find you some links from some pretty prominent feminists calling for the castration of all men (with no media condemnation whatsoever), some prominent feminists calling for young boys to be taught "not to rape" (with no media condemnation whatsoever) and so forth.
    I give a document listing a number of feminist sources and you pretend it doesn't count because it's obscure. Feminist academic papers on exotic foreign customs will be obscure by definition. You said no feminist commented on FGM. I have proven that to be a lie. Your issue is that the document isn't written by a racist man.

As for your previous post, even Aexodous thinks you have jumped the shark. There is genuine political beleif and there is radicalised beyond the point of no return. You are not in a position to judge whether your views are extreme to the point of being dangerous, but I'd advise you to take care that you don't give that impression. You can make a start by retracting that ridiculous statement that feminism aims to create an Islamic patriarchy.

I don't have a problem with people privately bowing to the East and praying, and such, but Sharia is absolutely barbaric and contrary to our values and our laws, and definitely the American constitution for my American friends.

Even the bumbling fool Gary Johnson knows this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exF3MQ2jHHo an Islamophobe?
    I fail to see how forgoing pork etc, is such a big deal, but nonetheless the US Constitution allows freedom of religion, all of them.

'Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.'

I know you are aware of this amendment, as you also bang on about free dumb of speeech.

IIf I favoured a white with equal merit over a black is that morally okay to you? Is that discrimination?
    Daft question. Morals does not come into it , it's what's lawful. If both are equally qualified and race wasn't a factor unless using the exception of positive action ( in this case not enough white people in the organisation), what's the issue exactly? Only a racist would think there was an issue at all as far as I can see. Again not relevant to the US , another sign the thread is dead.

Is the 2002 sex discrimination act not sexually discriminatory in that it has allowed Labour to make all-female shortlists, and was recently extended until 2030 by the Women’s minister?

This group-based politics of femimists and woman’s march is totally intellectually corrupt. Heck look at the fight between transexuals and feminists in that quarter.
    MP s are office holders. You can't exactly go to the job centre and say, 'I'd like to be the Hon Member for Battersea please?'. If local constituencies vote to pick MP candidates this way, that's their business. What this has to do with a US march? Damned if I know.

Any more randiom anti-girl you want to put out there before the mods decide to close the thread?
    Last edited by mongrel; January 05, 2019 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Your issue is that the document isn't written by a racist man.
    Wat?

There is genuine political beleif and there is radicalised beyond the point of no return.
    Belief*

And there's so utterly consumed by political correctness, alt-left lunacy and identity politics that you won't condemn head sawing or mass rape when certain people do it.

You are not in a position to judge whether your views are extreme to the point of being dangerous
    I am. Furthermore I am going to be bold and say, here and now, decisively, once and for all, that head sawing and rape of children is the pits of human depravity and if an ideology is contributing to these horrors in any way (beyond question at this point, the religious chants can be heard as the deed is done) then something needs to change.

I recall saying similar things when I was but a lad of 13, when I argued that Christian ideology is responsible for much evil. For example when a child is refused a life saving blood transfusion because a silly dark age book says blood is sacred, or when a child is refused medical help because prayer can heal them, or when the Catholic church covers for the mass rape of children (wtf is it with religion and child rape?) because the head of the church believes he is the executor of God on earth and can absolve people of their sins with a flick of his wrist.

You never would have accused me of being an extremist for saying those things. I imagine you probably would agree with me - and you'd be right to. Thankfully though, Christianity in the west is almost dead. It's so dead that it's barely worth even talking about, at least it is in the UK and most of Europe. I think it would be a tremendous shame if we were to sink back into a society where religion holds any kind of power over us again, and yet as Islam grows in Europe that will happen.

but I'd advise you to take care that you don't give that impression.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure not to condemn head chopping in the future so I don't offend your fee fees.

You can make a start by retracting that ridiculous statement that feminism aims to create an Islamic patriarchy.
    I'd have to make that ridiculous statement before I could retract it...

The point I was making is that feminists in the west lose their minds about manspreading, mansplaining, patriarchy, sexist air conditioning (yes, seriously), the wage gap (which literally doesn't exist, provably so) and other such nonsense, but completely and utterly ignore real oppression that is happening among huge sections of western society now. It appears to me that feminists do not care about women. It appears to me that feminism in 2019 is a platform to attack men - white men in particular - and nothing more.

Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by I_Damian; January 05, 2019 at 08:06 PM.

Wat?

Belief*

And there's so utterly consumed by political correctness, alt-left lunacy and identity politics that you won't condemn head sawing or mass rape when certain people do it.

I am. Furthermore I am going to be bold and say, here and now, decisively, once and for all, that head sawing and rape of children is the pits of human depravity and if an ideology is contributing to these horrors in any way (beyond question at this point, the religious chants can be heard as the deed is done) then something needs to change.

I recall saying similar things when I was but a lad of 13, when I argued that Christian ideology is responsible for much evil. For example when a child is refused a life saving blood transfusion because a silly dark age book says blood is sacred, or when a child is refused medical help because prayer can heal them, or when the Catholic church covers for the mass rape of children (wtf is it with religion and child rape?) because the head of the church believes he is the executor of God on earth and can absolve people of their sins with a flick of his wrist.

You never would have accused me of being an extremist for saying those things. I imagine you probably would agree with me - and you'd be right to. Thankfully though, Christianity in the west is almost dead. It's so dead that it's barely worth even talking about, at least it is in the UK and most of Europe. I think it would be a tremendous shame if we were to sink back into a society where religion holds any kind of power over us again, and yet as Islam grows in Europe that will happen.

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure not to condemn head chopping in the future so I don't offend your fee fees.

I'd have to make that ridiculous statement before I could retract it...

The point I was making is that feminists in the west lose their minds about manspreading, mansplaining, patriarchy, sexist air conditioning (yes, seriously), the wage gap (which literally doesn't exist, provably so) and other such nonsense, but completely and utterly ignore real oppression that is happening among huge sections of western society now. It appears to me that feminists do not care about women. It appears to me that feminism in 2019 is a platform to attack men - white men in particular - and nothing more.

Prove me wrong.
    You did say it . What part of 'Their master plan for dismantling the patriarchy is to... replace it with Islamic patriarchy. ' is difficult to understand?

You can't pretend you didn't say it when two forum members have quoted it. As Aexodus said and I quote:'This is hysterics Damian. Feminists don’t want an Islamic patriarchy. I can’t believe I find myself needing to say that.'

I will give you one more opportunity to withdraw this bonkers comment, lest I feel I have the right to draw inference from it. No excuses this time, I want to see action, not National Action.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

British women are completely right to fear being gang raped, but not by evil brownies, but by british Whities:

They arrived to find the young woman crying. She told officers she had agreed to go to the beach with a male friend that she had known previously from nights out in the area, the Daily Express reports.

She said the man then attacked her, gang-raping her with two other men who appeared to be his friends.
    The 19-year-old said she called out for help, but no one responded to her pleas.
    Police have yet to make any arrests in the case.
    The nationalities of the suspects have not yet been revealed but they are believed to be British.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7916716.html

Brit tourist, 26, accused of tying up, raping and beating woman in Majorca in custody

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...h-tourist-rape

Police probe two rapes on British women in Magaluf: 19-year-old is found distraught in hotel corridor and 33-year-old says she was attacked by man who grabbed her round the neck

Authorities say Irish suspect grabbed a woman's throat before forcing sex
    Another victim was found naked from the waist up after being told to 'keep quiet'
    Police have tracked down the other possible attacker, an 18-year-old from Britain

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Magaluf.html

But as usual the evil brown muslim gang raper terrorist is the real problem, not the poor, always drunken, "innocent" british white men
    , which are hunted by evil feminists...

Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

The nationalities of the suspects have not yet been revealed but they are believed to be British.
    Pretty sure millions of Muslims have British nationality, hombre.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

SUSPECT: British man Dylan Rogers is accused of raping a woman in Majorca
    Typical muslim name.

Could be a convert.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Or a evangelical.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast