Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Women’s March ties to Louis Farrakhan, and California march canceled over ‘concerns it would be overwhelmingly white’

Default Re: Women’s March ties to Louis Farrakhan, and California march canceled over ‘concerns it would be overwhelmingly white’

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    What? Them belonging to this ‘white female’ group is something to criticise?

We already know what the regressive left thinks about "white feminism"
    Roads go ever ever on,
    Over rock and under tree,
    By caves where never sun has shone,
    By streams that never find the sea

Default Re: Women’s March ties to Louis Farrakhan, and California march canceled over ‘concerns it would be overwhelmingly white’

Seeing as how the majority of white women voted for Trump, I can't help but side eye so many white women being at that Women's March.
    A small majority:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/u...ald-trump.html
    The data indicate how deeply divided Americans are by race and gender: 94 percent of black women who voted and 68 percent of Hispanic or Latino female voters chose Hillary Clinton, but 53 percent of all white female voters picked Mr. Trump.
    And not to mention that I'd bet my two front teeth that most(I'd estimate > 90-95%) of the white female members of said women's march almost certainly voted against Trump, meaning that they don't bear ANY of the guilt that's being foisted upon them for Trump's victory. But please, keep believing in the wonderful principle of collective guilt; I swear it isn't a totally toxic idea that's massacred millions in the past or anything... You'd think people would have learned the hard way to stop subscribing to such venomous ideas by now, but apparently not, especially when it comes to American politics.

That statistically, the majority in attendance will be for the very thing the march is against is something to criticize.
    No, it really isn't and I can't even fathom why you think that it is. It's just sad and suggests that you're obsessed with identity politics for believing as such. Really, these last two posts by you are just horrifically bad arguments to even attempt to make.
    Last edited by Genghis Skahn; January 11, 2019 at 11:20 AM.

Settra's Avatar the Imperishable
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Seeing as how the majority of white women voted for Trump, I can't help but side eye so many white women being at that Women's March.
    I don't get you "Voted for..." people. I really don't. 99% of the people who voted for Trump did so because he promised support on one or two key issues or because they hated Hillary. Not e4verything is about race and gender.
    Under the patronage of Squid Girl. I am here, click me!

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Mmm ..............wasn't it white people, particularly white women who helped put the babyman into the White House?
    This is the quality substantive answer I would have expected. Your thinking doesn't really do much outside the last 6 months of media crystallization. Pathetic.
    Last edited by stevehoos; January 11, 2019 at 05:12 PM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Skahn View Post
    A small majority:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/u...ald-trump.html

And not to mention that I'd bet my two front teeth that most(I'd estimate > 90-95%) of the white female members of said women's march almost certainly voted against Trump, meaning that they don't bear ANY of the guilt that's being foisted upon them for Trump's victory. But please, keep believing in the wonderful principle of collective guilt; I swear it isn't a totally toxic idea that's massacred millions in the past or anything... You'd think people would have learned the hard way to stop subscribing to such venomous ideas by now, but apparently not, especially when it comes to American politics.

No, it really isn't and I can't even fathom why you think that it is. It's just sad and suggests that you're obsessed with identity politics for believing as such. Really, these last two posts by you are just horrifically bad arguments to even attempt to make.
    To be accurate, here's a Pew report on who voted for Trump. Here's an image that talks about your discussion point.

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    This is the quality substantive answer I would have expected. Your thinking doesn't really do much outside the last 6 months of media crystallization. Pathetic.
    I'm not the subject of the thread, American women are.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

So, why can't white liberals stop hating white people?

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    So, why can't white liberals stop hating white people?
    I can safely say that one does not have to be white or liberal to own a pair of tits, or indeed be capable of marching.

Perhaps a post that is relevant to the OP, just for a change?
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

That's not the topic of the thread Mongrel. Stop attempting to derail it because your side is full of genocidal maniacs who hate white people and want to gas them.

Topic of the thread: a California march organized by white liberals canceled because it'd expose them as only white. Other than the antisemitism among minorities.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5