View Poll Results: Which TWO AARs are your favourites?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • God's Justice

6 50.00%
  • Derc Plays Through World History

4 33.33%
  • An Orc's Tale

3 25.00%
  • To earn a Kingdom

3 25.00%
  • The Persian awakens

0 0%
  • The Last Chariots of the Tarquins

8 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAARC LXXIX - The Vote!

Skotos of Sinope's Avatar Macstre Gaposal

Default Re: MAARC LXXIX - The Vote!

Yeah that feeling of "oh, it hasn't earned its place yet" doesn't go away, SF. Honestly, I would still be waiting on nominating my AAR. I had this master plan that I was going to wait til the half-way point in book one before nominating it...which I still haven't got to yet. Then Kilo ruined my plans by asking to nominate it last time. Sometimes it's just as much about the potential of an AAR that you're showing, not just what you've written so far. And in that vein, I agree with Swaeft and the God of Cookies. Persian Empire Awakens deserves its place on the list.

Deal with it Skotos. You done got nominated, and then nominated again, and now you've got yourself the number 2 AAR of the year (which is not to say that it is ; what I mean is "This AAR is the !" That extra "the" makes a lot of difference ). I stand by my decision!
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Skotos of Sinope View Post
    Yeah that feeling of "oh, it hasn't earned its place yet" doesn't go away, SF. Honestly, I would still be waiting on nominating my AAR. I had this master plan that I was going to wait til the half-way point in book one before nominating it...which I still haven't got to yet. Then Kilo ruined my plans by asking to nominate it last time. Sometimes it's just as much about the potential of an AAR that you're showing, not just what you've written so far. And in that vein, I agree with Swaeft and the God of Cookies. Persian Empire Awakens deserves its place on the list.
    You have very good screenshots. Your AAR is also very good. I wish I had a sig like that. Maybe I'll go and ask for one - but I need a really good screenshot like yours.

Many thanks for compliment. I hope to deliver a update once I am done with essay work.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Swaeft View Post
    See that's me being a doofus again. I don't know why I didn't put your AAR in there
    Probably because it's bad.

... Wow, that's a quick comeback! How did I do that?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12