Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Illegal English Channell Crossings Foiled: Major Incident Declared

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Illegal English Channell Crossings Foiled: Major Incident Declared

300,000 migrants
    - is mass migration

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Aexodus; January 05, 2019 at 05:25 AM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    - is mass migration

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    But it's not Tory policy as you damned well know. I trust you are able to read the manifesto, a copy of one of which I've posted.I must also point out that every one of those 300,000 arrived here legally, and not on a rubber dingy so ranting on about them isn't going to save this sorry thread. .
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Blog Entries

I judge Tory policy by what they do after 8 years in power, not what they say (was that the 2010 manifesto you referenced?)

Migrants don't breed in the UK at a significant greater rate as anyone else.The difference is puny. The estimated total fertility rate (TFR) for foreign-born women in 2016 was 2.06 children per woman.For UK born women it's 1.75 , yes the difference is 0.,25 of a kid. The average rabbit rate is 6.0. Poland has been the most common country of birth for mothers born outside the UK since 2010.Yet your political freinds complain about there being 'white genocide'.
    Interestingly, nearly 30% of babies in England and Wales were born to immigrant mothers in 2017, which is an increase from just over 25% in 2015. These are record numbers.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...dandwales/2016
    Immigration: UK births to women born abroad reach record number
    Last edited by Aexodus; January 05, 2019 at 05:47 AM.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

I judge Tory policy by what they do after 8 years in power, not what they say (was that the 2010 manifesto you referenced?)

Interestingly, nearly 30% of babies in England and Wales were born to immigrant mothers in 2017, which is an increase from just over 25% in 2015. These are record numbers.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...dandwales/2016
    Immigration: UK births to women born abroad reach record number
    Irrevalent, they are presumably born to legal migrants, many of which would be from the EU. The midwives delivered them, not people smugglers. It looks as if your thread is dying on its feet.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Blog Entries

One minute we’re talking about illegal migration, then it shifts to the wider discussion on mass migration and Tory inability to deal with it, and then you change subject again because it’s convenient.

One minute we’re talking about illegal migration, then it shifts to the wider discussion on mass migration and Tory inability to deal with it, and then you change subject again because it’s convenient.
    No, what happened was you fell for Savid's dog whistle. I correctly stated this was showboating, that he had overreached himself and there would be a media backlash, and indeed there was shortly after I spoke. I_Damien has been spouting generic anti-Muslim and anti -migrant stuff throughout, I have merely responded to his lies with hard, verifiable facts.

We have now had a string of poorly turned out OPs which struggle to go on coz they seem to be all about generating the same oid nonsense, bashing brown or Muslim people, whatever the political event is. How about a bit less quantity and a lot more quality?
    Last edited by mongrel; January 05, 2019 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    300,000 migrants, a great proportion of that EU, doesn't even meet demand. I struggle to see why someone who is enamoured with white supremacist rhetoric would object to a sizeable influx of white European migrants, all of whom have entered the country perfectly legally.
    Because it's not white supremacist rhetoric. You want it to be, but it's not. You pretend that it is, but it's not.

Tory policy throughout is published in their manifestos still remains at 'tens of thousands', as you very well know. TYhe fact it hasn't happened is because the promise is beyond their capability to deliver..
    Policy is irrelevant.

The NHS would fall to pieces without migrant docors nurse and ancillary staff.
    Not if the population wasn't increasing by half a million each year (almost entirely due to immigration and immigrants breeding like rabbits). This is a argument the left use and is easily debunked. I'm going to debunk it. Ready?

Population increases due to mass immigration, NHS needs more staff, more immigration, more staff, more immigration, more staff, more immigration, more staff, more immigration, more staff, more immigration, more staff.

It's a vicious and never ending cycle. Same for houses. More immigrants, more houses needed, more immigrants, more houses needed, more immigrants, more houses needed.

There isn't a problem with a lack of houses or NHS staff in this country - there's a problem with massive and constant immigration making the population grow in an unnatural and unnecessary manner.

EDL members can't replace them, the jobs require brains
    If we need immigrants with brains then why do we import so many car washers and big issue sellers?

I can't see how migrants abuse the NHS any more than anyone else
    I know you can't.

as they make a net contribution by way of taxes by stealing your job
    Yeah, all those car washers, takeaway deliverers, buskers and big issue sellers are well and truly keeping this country afloat.

And we know the answer to housing
    We sure do! Stop importing 300,000 people each year and let the population grow naturally.

Migrants don't breed in the UK at a significant greater rate as anyone else.
    Don't practice Taqiyya with me. I see through you.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Because it's not white supremacist rhetoric. You want it to be, but it's not. You pretend that it is, but it's not..
    Normal people whether they are racist or not, don't beleive in Eurabia bollocks.

Policy is irrelevant.[]
    As the Conservative Party is nominally in charge , their manifesto commitment is what the Home Office follows, not a myth scribbled by some hillbilly fascist

Not if the population wasn't increasing by half a million each year (almost entirely due to immigration and immigrants breeding like rabbits). This is a argument the left use and is easily debunked. I'm going to debunk it. Ready?
    Are you disputing that UK born people are having 1.75 kids each and others 2, as the Office of National Statitics have told us? Where is your evidence? The ONS is not the Left.

Population increases due to mass immigration,
    You are free to leave if that bothers you

NHS needs more staff, more immigration,
    Yup, we are well short of staff right now.You'd rather people die that be seen by a Polish doctor or nurse?

more staff, more immigration, more staff, more immigration, more staff, more immigration, more staff, more immigration, more staff.

It's a vicious and never ending cycle. Same for houses. More immigrants, more houses needed, more immigrants, more houses needed, more immigrants, more houses needed.
    In London we have no choice. Too busy generating wealth rather than sat at home spending our dole money on beer and tabs and blaming Muslims for being unemployable.

There isn't a problem with a lack of houses or NHS staff in this country - there's a problem with massive and constant immigration making the population grow in an unnatural and unnecessary manner.
    Boillocks. Much of the country simply doesn't attract migrants and yet still have these issues.

If we need immigrants with brains then why do we import so many car washers and big issue sellers?
    We don't.Sensible people know there are income restrictions. If you remain doubtful, here's the criteria for settlement in the UK. Find the page for car washers, I dare you.

https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk/y

Iknow you can't.
    That's right, you have no evidence of such.

Yeah, all those car washers, takeaway deliverers, buskers and big issue sellers are well and truly keeping this country afloat.
    See above. But yes, if the ONS says so, I give that more vcredence than a blog from a hillbilly fascist.

We sure do! Stop importing 300,000 people each year and let the population grow naturally.
    I thought you implied that white people can't breed. We could kick out the Saxons leaving Britain a Celtic country as it once was. But that would be racist.

Don't practice Taqiyya with me. I see through you.
    I don't need fake oriental words to suggest that 2 kids per person is not significantly greater than 1.75 person. It is simple maths. I suppose maths isn't important if one's ambitions are limited to this.

Of course, none of this rants of yours have anything to do with the subject matter.
    Last edited by mongrel; January 05, 2019 at 02:34 PM.

snip
    If you're going to keep on calling me a hillbilly you should really learn how to spell. Maybe some basic grammar too.

Just sayin'.

If you're going to keep on calling me a hillbilly you should really learn how to spell. Maybe some basic grammar too.

Just sayin'.
    As if I can be bothered to spell check every word I type on this forum. Did not say you were a hillbilly. Hillbillies don't live in England. I'm referring to whatever sources you refer to before posting on this forum.

As if I can be bothered to spell check every word I type on this forum. Did not say you were a hillbilly. Hillbillies don't live in England. I'm referring to whatever sources you refer to before posting on this forum.
    Well... I don't spell check either. I just type. And England does have hillbillies, they just don't have the same accent as the American ones. Same lack of intelligence though, heavy drinking, violent disposition and so forth. Sometimes they are referred to as chavs, though not every chav is a hillbilly. This is the English hillbilly.

I also don't refer to any sources in particular. My morning ritual is to spent 30 minutes to an hour reading various news websites, from Guardian to Daily Mail and everything in between. All of them are liars without exception. All of them have an ideology to push and are happy to mislead the reader in order to push it.

Well... I don't spell check either. I just type. And England does have hillbillies, they just don't have the same accent as the American ones. Same lack of intelligence though, heavy drinking, violent disposition and so forth. Sometimes they are referred to as chavs, though not every chav is a hillbilly. This is the English hillbilly.

I also don't refer to any sources in particular. My morning ritual is to spent 30 minutes to an hour reading various news websites, from Guardian to Daily Mail and everything in between. All of them are liars without exception. All of them have an ideology to push and are happy to mislead the reader in order to push it.
    Victor Medrew had a three word catchphrase, which I should use in response to this.

Sort of back on topic.

It looks as if Savid has got bored of spending taxpayers money on toys for chasing refugees and is moving his leadership bid in another direction, by suggesting he's not posh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...class-war.html

As a Thunderbirds fan, I could never vote for him.

Last edited by mongrel; January 06, 2019 at 12:26 AM.

Still infinitely preferable to anything Labour has to offer right now, which is why Labour can't defeat the most incompetent government this country has had for at least 50 years.

Also, funny as that picture comparison is, make sure you don't post it on Twitter. Javid qualifies as BAME. Might get you a visit from the authorities for hate crimes.

What daftness. The Labour Party isn't going around this issue like headless chickens spending money to puff up a Thunderbird puppet. And as regards the failed reference to race,Twitter has noticed the resemblance already.

Why can't I mock a bald man? There is no law against it whatsoever.
    Last edited by mongrel; January 06, 2019 at 11:31 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234