Thread: Getai Questions

Default Getai Questions

Do the Aristocratic/Monarchist, Individual/Uniter, and Adventurous/Homebound trait in all Getai generals do anything or are they just flavor text? Also do the Getai have a reform, because the traits and unit description seem to suggest that they do, but it doesn't seem to be possible to complete it/I'm not sure how?

Also are there any plans to expand this faction or add some progression? I'm about done stabilizing a kingdom in my campaign, but it doesn't seem like there's much else for the faction to do outside of Dacia/Thrace.

Default Re: Getai Questions

Do the Aristocratic/Monarchist, Individual/Uniter, and Adventurous/Homebound trait in all Getai generals do anything or are they just flavor text?
    They definitely influence the GetaiWarrior and GetaiPriest traits, if I remember coding that in correctly.

The Getai do not get a reform. They can actually do quite a lot outside of Dacia and Thrace, as they can build their government in Illyrian and more importantly, most Celtic provinces, including places like Galatia and much of central Europe. In my Gatai campaigns, my army is mostly Celtic, and the expansion mostly westward.

This is interesting to me though!

Will the Getai get a Reform? One that may be little bit hypothetical, like the Barcid one?

Or just different mechanics, like the Areuakoi and Boii with their settling mechanic?

It just seems to me that, even though they have their amazing "Kapnobates" journeything, they are very much *bound* to the Balkans.