Thread: Cult of Pleasure Religion Conversion Trigger?

Default Cult of Pleasure Religion Conversion Trigger?

The Cult of Pleasure faction (and Morathi) are converted in various ways from Chaos religion/corruption to Untainted religion/corruption when confederated. I want to enable this effect from the get-go in order to use it in coop campaigns so Morathi isn't annoyingly an annoyingly Chaotic ally. Does anyone know how this conversion is triggered or whether it's able to be set manually?

The alternative of editing the Cult of Pleasure faction to be untainted to begin with is kind of complicated and difficult from the testing I've done, since all the characters in it create Chaos corruption, as do weapons, buildings, and local populace. However, if anyone has done a full faction corruption conversion before and can give me some tips I'd definitely appreciate that too!

Default Re: Cult of Pleasure Religion Conversion Trigger?

I've uploaded what I have managed for the conversion mod so far: Cult of Pleasure (Morathi) Untainted

Unfortunately, however, it relies on editing the startpos, so I'd still be interested to find the CA-developed conversion trigger if it's possible.