I am new here, but I did some general forum searches for anything related this this, so I apologize if I overlooked something. This is my first time in trying to modify something for a game.

I was playing a campaign with a friend prior to the Vampire Coast release, with a mod that extended the Head to head victory conditions to 999 Razed/Capture provinces, essentially making it a requirement to kill the other player. The default 100 was not enough to properly expand and have a larger scale war. VC launched, and the mod was no longer functioning due to changes made by the release, and the mod creator has since given up playing Warhammer series. I am partially through a new campaign and we've already hit 90 of the 100 to win and we've not even met each other in the game (I am Dark elves, he choose Last Defenders). With the mod not working, and the only other mod available only affecting new games, I am told that I will need to edit the save file for both of the players to extend the Victory conditions.

1. Is this possible to even do or would it likely result in a corrupted save file?

2. If possible, how would I go about doing this? I messed a little with SaveParser but it's menus didn't seem to have an option for extending victory conditions, only altering armies, money, etc etc.

I appreciate any assistance or advice given.