Thread: Won't play

Default Won't play

I have everthing installed but when I select a campaign and press play nothing happens??? Can anyone help?

Default Re: Won't play

MrBreeze try this.! Choose your campaign from the TAR campaigns to be sure press play button and then start the game from steam run the ETW from steam and with that way you can play the mod/campaigns.! It worked for me... Give it a try and post later. Btw don't close the launcher all of the big box TAR box let it open when you play to be sure..! Merry Christmas guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil the Second View Post
    MrBreeze try this.! Choose your campaign from the TAR campaigns to be sure press play button and then start the game from steam run the ETW from steam and with that way you can play the mod/campaigns.! It worked for me... Give it a try and post later. Btw don't close the launcher all of the big box TAR box let it open when you play to be sure..! Merry Christmas guys.
    I did exactly what you said, still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MrBreeze View Post
    I did exactly what you said, still nothing
    Did you tried to update your graphic/sound/motherboard drivers, what kind of Win you run the game i run it with Win10x64l.? Did you installed the latest DX it might help.! Btw did you installed the update v2 and then play the game.? Your ETW game Vanilla works ok.? Did you verified the ETW files in Steam to be sure that Vanilla works fine.? Pal i hope that helps because i am running out of suggestions and ideas here...!

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Make sure to uninstall previous TAR and any other mods. Run a clean install, complete 1 turn in vanilla, then run the v2 install of TAR. Done

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

the 2019 update corrects this issue

hip63