Thread: Remove Chinese Characters

Default Remove Chinese Characters

Is there a way to remove the Chinese characters from the units? It blocks the vision of each unit, so it's little hard to see the difference. Other than that, the color of units is beautiful, so is 3.0v game.

Default Re: Remove Chinese Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Deserk View Post
    Is there a way to remove the Chinese characters from the units? It blocks the vision of each unit, so it's little hard to see the difference. Other than that, the color of units is beautiful, so is 3.0v game.
    i want the same thing

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deserk View Post
    WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!!
    YOU DARE QUESTION MY CARD CREATIONS?!!

...Sure thing

I believe if it is a popular demand, the image might get that change. I like how they look now, and i actually can't make changes anymore, since i don't have the psd file anymore. Tough i gave it to Seether so he still might have it.

I like them myself, if there is a vote on it haha. But I definitely understand - perhaps a way to make the text smaller? I really like the idea of the characters though.

I do think characters is cool but they are too big. Honestly, I would be ok with maybe 2x or 3x smaller readable text on upper-right in the corner of the each unit card. Anybody agreed?

You can check numbers by right clicking, chinese characters bring great immersion, do not destroy that.