Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Results 181 to 193 of 193

Thread: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

  1. #181
    Civis
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Unjustly accused? My arse. His pompous hypocrisy invited a humourous response , in the same way Bishop Brennan's arse needed a kicking.
    Did Bishop Brennans arse need a good kicking though? Yes he was a hypocrite and had sexual relations with women despite that being expressly forbidden for a man in his occupation, but that's one hypocrisy I approve of - it has always been ridiculous for priests and higher up ranks in the Catholic faith to be banned from relations with women. Might also cut down on the paedophile shenanigans within the church if it was un-forbidden as more non-paedophiles would be attracted to the post as they can now continue to have fun with women now and again.

    And why was bishop Brennan so arrogant with Ted, Dougal and Jack? Because he had good reason to be. Before the events of Father Ted begin apparently all 3 of them had made major transgressions and brought shame and ridicule on the church. Jack had a habit of being naked in front of old women for a laugh, Dougal ruined a funeral and Ted stole charity money. They're on Craggy Island to be punished for these reasons.

    While they're on Craggy island they continue to bring the church into disrepute. Dougal goes on television talking about spider babies, Jack sleepwalks naked, they put rabbits all over Bishop Brennan's room when they knew he had a phobia of them, then they kicked him up the arse. If anything I'd say it was Ted, Dougal and Jack that deserved a kick up the arse.

    This was bearing in mind his hysterical views on Muslims
    Just the rape gangs and head choppers, as I've made clear many times. My "hysterical views" (when did it become hysterical to want to stop child rape and head chopping? lol) also extend to alt-left lunatics who are so poisoned by extreme political correctness that they aren't willing to admit that there is a problem with the ideology of Islam that causes so much extremism and horror to come from adherents of that ideology. I'm quite fond of various Muslim would-be reformers such as Maajid Nawaz who ARE willing to admit this problem and attempt... reform. Unfortunately, like many would-be reformers, he'll probably be killed eventually for daring to be critical of that ideology. And you'll be silent about it, and you'll dismiss anybody who criticizes it as some kind of 'phobe or 'ist. You're part of the problem dude.

    and migrants in general.
    Illegal* migrants. When someone knocks on the door to my house, announces the reason for their visit and requests entry, I let them in (if the reason for the visit is valid and makes sense). If not, I don't let them in. Same applies to a nation.

    If you disagree then you are free to leave your front door open 24/7 and assume that everybody entering is doing so with only good intentions. We both know you won't do that.

    Are you seriously suggesting that it is correct to describe Asia Bibi, Yasmin Alibhai-Brown and Ayaan Hirsi Ali as paedos and potential headchoppers?
    Nobody suggested such a thing. You've resorted to taking things out of context and purposely misinterpreting things. At this point you've lost the argument.

  2. #182

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Did Bishop Brennans arse need a good kicking though? Yes he was a hypocrite and had sexual relations with women despite that being expressly forbidden for a man in his occupation, but that's one hypocrisy I approve of - it has always been ridiculous for priests and higher up ranks in the Catholic faith to be banned from relations with women. Might also cut down on the paedophile shenanigans within the church if it was un-forbidden as more non-paedophiles would be attracted to the post as they can now continue to have fun with women now and again.

    And why was bishop Brennan so arrogant with Ted, Dougal and Jack? Because he had good reason to be. Before the events of Father Ted begin apparently all 3 of them had made major transgressions and brought shame and ridicule on the church. Jack had a habit of being naked in front of old women for a laugh, Dougal ruined a funeral and Ted stole charity money. They're on Craggy Island to be punished for these reasons.

    While they're on Craggy island they continue to bring the church into disrepute. Dougal goes on television talking about spider babies, Jack sleepwalks naked, they put rabbits all over Bishop Brennan's room when they knew he had a phobia of them, then they kicked him up the arse. If anything I'd say it was Ted, Dougal and Jack that deserved a kick up the arse..
    That's an ecumenical matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Just the rape gangs and head choppers, as I've made clear many times.
    Funny I don't see you raging over far-right murders or express any concern about non-migrant gangs, though that said true anti-paedos aren't keyboard warriors ,they are too busy catching real and actual nonces , regardless of origin or colour, rather than suggesting that Mr Patel down the road is a nonce because some fraud called Tommy Robinson told them so.


    Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    My "hysterical views" (when did it become hysterical to want to stop child rape and head chopping?Blah)

    You don't stop child rape or other crimes, you just spam this forum with cultish stuff about Muslims.

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post

    You're part of the problem dude..
    Someone not unlike you politically thought the same of Jo Cox. What inferennce should I draw from this.



    Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Illegal* migrants. When someone knocks on the door to my house, announces the reason for their visit and requests entry, I let them in (if the reason for the visit is valid and makes sense). If not, I don't let them in. Same applies to a nation.
    If you disagree then you are free to leave your front door open 24/7 and assume that everybody entering is doing so with only good intentions. We both know you won't do that.
    Why would a migrant enter my house, he can buy or rent his own like everyone else. You don't own England, you live here as a subject of Her Majesty.



    Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    INobody suggested such a thing. You've resorted to taking things out of context and purposely misinterpreting things. At this point you've lost the argument.
    All 3 are migrants, asylum seekers, 100% of which you said were p otential head-choppers and paedos- yours word, you diidn't say 100%-3. Only one of this was an illegal, we all know who that was.So why is Hairyone Arsey still welcome? If Dutch law applied properly she should have been defenestrated back to Africa.

    None of the above relates to 'Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country '. This would seem to be another thread where there has been no effort to discuss a current event, it is just an excuse for generic racism and Islamophoobia. You would think with Trump in the White House , Brexit and ERU troubles there might be something to talk about other than how many ways of fellating Tommy Robinson.
    Last edited by mongrel; January 07, 2019 at 05:38 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  3. #183
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    4,741

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    None of the above relates to 'Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country '
    Then you could reply to my question to bring it closer to topic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Anyway we got onto this tangent from Damian claiming feminists generally avoid Islam as a topic due to political correctness. This then careered into a discussion about the Iranian illegal aliens crossing the channel in dinghies.

    Do you disagree with the Islam point? Tell me why.
    Under the patronage of Pontifex Maximus
    Check out the Post of the Fortnight Competition!
    Platonic Freedom:
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Why can't I mock a bald man? There is no law against it whatsoever.

  4. #184

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Then you could reply to my question to bring it closer to topic?

    It's been mentioned before.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus_Iunius_Brutus_Caepio View Post
    As usual Aexodus is agitating against Muslims and Feminism. All his threads should merged to one huge "feministic Islamocommunism is evil" thread.
    If the thread is about 'Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country ' why is your question about an exotic religion? Last time I looked this was the Political Mudpit, not Tommy Robinson's coming out party.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  5. #185
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    4,741

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    The question’s about political correctness.

    Maybe political correctness is what’s preventing you from engaging with me.
    Under the patronage of Pontifex Maximus
    Check out the Post of the Fortnight Competition!
    Platonic Freedom:
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Why can't I mock a bald man? There is no law against it whatsoever.

  6. #186

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    The question’s about political correctness.

    Maybe political correctness is what’s preventing you from engaging with me.
    No it is common sense, there is a seperate forum for whinging about other people's religions as we all know. Criticising the hijack of discussions by cultish obsessional subgroup with issues irrelevant to current events discussed is the very opposite of political correctness. I'm not American either nor was I involved in any current event referred to in ther OP.

    At this point ,we can assume you aren't engaging the OP and we need to clean up yet another thread of random bigotry.
    Last edited by mongrel; January 07, 2019 at 05:42 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  7. #187
    Civis
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Funny I don't see you raging over far-right murders or express any concern about non-migrant gangs
    Know why? Because they get busted right quick. There's no political correctness protecting gangs of white paedophiles, and the far-right get shut down hard and fast wherever they go, whatever they try. Remember when some plonker made those "punish a Muslim day" leaflets? The entire nation was disgusted and wanted him (or her) immediately caught and jailed. The only exception to this would be people like Jimmy Saville, who get themselves well and truly embedded in the liberal elite of society. They get BBC immunity and the keys to several schools and morgues. Still haven't forgiven the BBC for this and will never watch their programming or give them a single penny for as long as I live.
    though that said true anti-paedos aren't keyboard warriors ,they are too busy catching real and actual nonces , regardless of origin or colour, rather than suggesting that Mr Patel down the road is a nonce because some fraud called Tommy Robinson told them so.
    You mean the vigilante groups who lure hebephiles into traps by pretending to be 12-year old girls and boys online? I suppose just by existing they do SOME good, as some potential hebephiles and paedophiles will refrain from their activities for fear of being caught out by the vigilantes. On the other hand, quite a lot of these "hunters" turn out to be hebe/paedophiles themselves, and for a long time now they've been accusing members of rival "hunter" groups of being paedophiles to get rid of the competition. That whole thing turned in to a farce very very quickly.
    You don't stop child rape or other crimes, you just spam this forum with cultish stuff about Muslims.
    I don't have the power or the authority to stop child rape or other crimes, beyond physically stopping it in the unlikely event I were to happen upon it whilst going about my business. I want the people who do have the power to stop it to avail themselves of political correctness and quit allowing it to happen when Muslims or other Asians do it because they're so terrified they'll be accused of racism if they stop it. Also I don't think you could call 160 posts in 9-years "spam". And at least 80% of those 160 posts were in the Europa Barbarorum forum... talking about the Europa Barbarorum mod...
    Someone not unlike you politically thought the same of Jo Cox. What inferennce should I draw from this.
    Someone not unlike you knew that tens of thousands of girls were being groomed and raped over a period of 40-years, had the power to do something about it, but didn't because they considered this to be an acceptible sacrifice to make at the altar of forced diversity and mass immigration. What should I draw from this?
    Why would a migrant enter my house, he can buy or rent his own like everyone else. You don't own England, you live here as a subject of Her Majesty.
    Why should a migrant ignore the law and enter our nation illegally? He can apply for entry like everyone else. You don't own England, you live here as a subject of Her Majesty.
    All 3 are migrants, asylum seekers, 100% of which you said were p otential head-choppers and paedos- yours word, you diidn't say 100%-3. Only one of this was an illegal, we all know who that was.So why is Hairyone Arsey still welcome? If Dutch law applied properly she should have been defenestrated back to Africa.
    Hairyone Arsey?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; January 08, 2019 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Unnecessary.

  8. #188
    Libertus
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    I read a story that in uk telling the truth is not a liberating fact in court if you insult someone (non-white apparently).Political correctness was apparently invented during the civil war of russia 1917 by the bolsheviks (communists).I believe communism is backward idea and pc culture makes everything boring and plain.Modern western societies were created partly by free speech, free trading of ideas and free debate of issues.You could debate people even if you knew you were wrong.Nowadays you say something that someone does not like he thinks they have right to harass you and scream on your face like a moron and most dangerous individuals are willing to use serious violence because some person somewhere does not agree with their agenda.Feels like the world is turning the clock full century.Aristotle was right last virtues of dying society are apathy and tolerance.People are willing to tolerate even violent individuals who agree with them than peaceful person who does not agree with them.There was a video on youtube that man holding a sign saying ´´free speech must be defended´´ was getting beaten by leftist.Violence is in all political extremities difference is are you willing to tolerate it.The point of no return is nearing all the time and now is the time to return to the good virtues of a free society and common sense.Exact opposite of pc culture.

  9. #189

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    I read a story that in uk telling the truth is not a liberating fact in court if you insult someone (non-white apparently).
    That story is a lie. An intelligent person would not post this unless they too knew it was a lie. Making a judicial decision based on race and not the evidence is misconduct and would lead to a complaint which could lead to the dismissal of the judge involved. Are you motivated to pass on this lie because racial harassment and violence is a national sport from where you are?
    I'm going to guess that the rest is going to be juvenile trash too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    Political correctness was apparently invented during the civil war of russia 1917 by the bolsheviks (communists).
    Yup. I was right.

    Wrong century , wrong country.

    US case law -----Associate Justice James Wilson, of the U.S. Supreme Court comments: "The states, rather than the People, for whose sakes the States exist, are frequently the objects which attract and arrest our principal attention... Sentiments and expressions of this inaccurate kind prevail in our common, even in our convivial, language. Is a toast asked? 'The United States', instead of the 'People of the United States', is the toast given. This is not politically correct." Chisholm v. Georgia, 2 U.S. (2 Dall.) 419 (1793)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    I believe communism is backward idea and pc culture makes everything boring and plain.
    I beleive I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    Modern western societies were created partly by free speech, free trading of ideas and free debate of issues.
    Tell that to Arthur Griffith, Rosa Parkes and Ghandhi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    You could debate people even if you knew you were wrong.
    What's stopping you from doing it now? You seem to done so without impedement just by using common buzzwords etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    Nowadays you say something that someone does not like he thinks they have right to harass you and scream on your face like a moron and most dangerous individuals are willing to use serious violence because some person somewhere does not agree with their agenda.
    You mean like that woman in Charlottesville who was murdered by some fascist,or Jo Cox MP who was murdered by some other fascist because she supported the EU


    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    Feels like the world is turning the clock full century.Aristotle was right last virtues of dying society are apathy and tolerance.People are willing to tolerate even violent individuals who agree with them than peaceful person who does not agree with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    There was a video on youtube that man holding a sign saying ´´free speech must be defended´´ was getting beaten by leftist.Violence is in all political extremities difference is are you willing to tolerate it.The point of no return is nearing all the time and now is the time to return to the good virtues of a free society and common sense.Exact opposite of pc culture.
    Softness. Toleration? My arse. In living memory there was a time when be were proud to stand up to extremism. We put Nazis on the end of bayonets. The West stood firm against Stalinism. Militant miners got the taste of police batons. Simpler times, didn't have to put up with all this fake outrage about nothing at all.




    Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Know why? Because they get busted right quick.

    Lies. The Scarborough paedo ring wasn't investigated at all, neither was the E
    Rochdale gang ( the earlier one involving Cyril Smith. Kincora was never investigated properly. Boys at age seven were sexually abused at Ampleforth, and age 11 at Downside for decades with impunity. The gang associated with the killer of Millie Downey, remember her ( no coz a white paedo killed her) , all six of them are still at large. Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall, many others. I must mention A merican paedo James Vehey. In 1970, Vahey walked free from a California jail after serving a 90-day sentence for child molestation. He became a UK teacher and guess what happened next? I know you are aware of this coz of the way I shot these far-right myths down in that paedo thread.

    You have no power to deal with paedos? True paedo hunters have no difficulty catching them. I suppose for you locking up white paedos just looks bad.


    Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Why should a migrant ignore the law and enter our nation illegally? He can apply for entry like everyone else. You don't own England, you live here as a subject of Her Majesty.
    Aayan Hirsi Ali broke the law( did she not?)when she lied about being a refugee. I take that as agreeing with me that she should be permabanned from these shores. Tommy Robinson has broken the law several times and continues to do so. Should we not defenestrate him to Botany Bay?

    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Forum:
    I beleive by quoting that piece of case law above , I might be the only person in several posts who has referred to both PC and America, the whole point of the OP. I declare the thread dead unless somebody posts something that's up to the mark.
    Last edited by mongrel; January 09, 2019 at 02:34 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  10. #190
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    4,741

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Tell that to Arthur Griffith
    Wait.

    What?

    Arthur Griffith was the abstentionist nationalist, compared to the party of Redmond and Parnell. Griffith was opposed to open debate of ideas and speech. He was not censored himself for that matter, apart from being arrested arguably due to his connections to the IRB after the Easter Rising.
    Under the patronage of Pontifex Maximus
    Check out the Post of the Fortnight Competition!
    Platonic Freedom:
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Why can't I mock a bald man? There is no law against it whatsoever.

  11. #191

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Wait./

    What?

    Arthur Griffith was the abstentionist nationalist, compared to the party of Redmond and Parnell. Griffith was opposed to open debate of ideas and speech. He was not censored himself for that matter, apart from being arrested arguably due to his connections to the IRB after the Easter Rising.


    Mr Griffith had nothing to dowith the Easter Rising.

    Now is anyone going to talk about 'Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country'
    Last edited by mongrel; January 09, 2019 at 02:33 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  12. #192
    Libertus
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    What i mean is that violence should not be tolerated.And always people wanting be free have prevailed over authoritarians and other extremists no matter where those stand on left or right or on something completely else.WW2 and cold war are good examples as mentioned above.

  13. #193

    Default Re: Majority of Americans reject more Political Correctness for their country

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    What i mean is that violence should not be tolerated.And always people wanting be free have prevailed over authoritarians and other extremists no matter where those stand on left or right or on something completely else.WW2 and cold war are good examples as mentioned above.
    Well that's not so bad. One can say this without using the mythology popular on the net, or indeed this forum.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •