Thread: Can i edit the Politicans Gender

Default Can i edit the Politicans Gender

Hi

i have many mods, and one of this mods have edit the politican gender, and with the politicans i can make this to a general. And can be the next king.

And here is now my question

- can i edit the gender from politics to all factions, i don't mean only female Politicans, but i will a chance to pick, male or female polticican, from my family or the other. That i can have female kings all the decades.

i hope anyone can help me and say it too me to edit this.

this will be my first modding and realy sorry for my bad english,this is not my native language

auf deutsch nochmal außer es ist verboten dann editiere ich das.

ich habe einige mods, eines davon hat es geschafft das man nur weibliche Politiker angezeigt bekommt,ob Familie oder gegnerische Familie, nur halt für nur eine Fraktion, daher meine frage wie kann ich das editieren das ich für jede Fraktion beides habe Männer wie Frauen,am besten 50/50.

Das muss doch editierbar sein nur keine ahnung wie, hoffe jemand hat eine Idee und kann helfen.

Gyrosmeister's Avatar Monsieur Grec

Default Re: Can i edit the Politicans Gender

Try making the chance of birth for males/females be 50-50 (because as far as I know it is not 50-50 by default)

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

db > campaign variables > family_male_child_chance
    vanilla is 65% for males.
    modding the value is savegame compatible so you can change it as you wish during a campaign
    You can't foce the sex through scripts nor (I think) you can do that via saveparser.

valerius karamanus's Avatar Civis

A bit late for an answer haha, but I think he asked for female commanders which should be doable by removing the "family duty" trait from wives.

From modding perspective, If I'm not wrong and if it really works like this, "family duty" effect can be very useful for males too. You can basically limit anyone from leading armies. In my submod I'm planning to give it to males who are not fit to lead, like blind, paralyzed etc.