Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strasbourg Christmas Market shooting

Default Re: Strasbourg Christmas Market shooting

Justice, but a poor way of handling the criminal. No intelligence to obtain now
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    With a French surname like Chekatt (...)
    What is French about this name?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinarius View Post
    What is French about this name?
    It's spelled with a "ch" despite being pronounced like an "sh".
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

One of the victims is the Italian citizen of the world Antonio Megalizzi, whose twitter feed shows a vast support for multiculturalism, post-national, open borders society, the Soros-backed party +Europa, Islam, NGOs smuggling migrants together with mockery for unemployed Italians.

Candidate for Darwin Awards?

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

So this thread goes from conspiracy theories to Basil making fun of a dead victim. 2018 thread of the year.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

I'm not making fun of anyone. He's a victim of his own political platform, which you share.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; December 16, 2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Disruptive.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    I'm not making fun of anyone. He's a victim of his own political platform, which you share. Are you triggered and do you need a safe space?
    And you justify it because he thinks differently than you. No thanks I don't get triggered.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; December 16, 2018 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Continuity.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

It's Orwell time, with the liberal media claiming ''unknown motives'' lead to the shooting.

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

That's Islamophobic. Clearly.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Justice, but a poor way of handling the criminal. No intelligence to obtain now
    Yes and look at the previous French and German cases of terror attacks .. a real carnage, terrorists butchered, no mercy! Wow!

In Europe we have cops & Intelligence in permanent schizophrenic status: when they have to prevent the possible crimes committed by registered criminals, about whom they know everything, they don't do anything at all, because they feel very democratic and liberal, but when they find those same registered subjects, about whom they know everything, after they have committed horrid crimes, well, they make a carnage in Al Capone style killing them all!
    So, casually, we never get even one of those bastards alive and telling us something about the organizations which have ordered the attacks.

I think that if something happens once, it maybe a unfortunate casuality, if it happens twice it may be a tragic coincidence, if it happens always, always in the same way .. I call it a regularity, so, my curiosity is immediatly alerted.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Yes and look at the previous French and German cases of terror attacks
    Terror attacks? Surely this was just self defense from German monsters trying to lynch an innocent civilian. Right Diocle?

The only reason he was pursued at all is the right wing European police state.

It's a shame he was killed, justice and commonsense was the only TRUE murder in this situation.

/s
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Terror attacks? Surely this was just self defense from ..
    Now I think that saying you fully misunderstood my post it would be not enough in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Now I think that saying you fully misunderstood my post it would be not enough in this case.
    Following on from what the_mango55 said, were the victims fat liberals, so we can dismiss the killings,or can we presume that is irrelevant and that the shooter met his deserved end?
    Last edited by mongrel; December 16, 2018 at 10:32 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12