View Poll Results: How would you rate this mod?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hate it

0 0%
  • This mod sucks

0 0%
  • A bad mod

0 0%
  • A below Average mod

0 0%
  • An Average mod

1 20.00%
  • An above average mod

0 0%
  • A good mod

0 0%
  • A great mod

2 40.00%
  • One of the best mods

2 40.00%
  • I literally play this nonstop

0 0%
  • Indifferent/Won't play

0 0%

Thread: Feedback & Review Thread

Icon14 Feedback & Review Thread

I don't want to be closed off to all of you who download and play this mod, so here is your chance to express how you feel about the mod and your experiences. Please rate my mod on a scale of 0-10 and I would really appreciate it if you post the reason behind your vote. If it's a low vote, what can I do to make the mod better? If it is a high vote, what is it that you like?

Thank you and I appreciate all who participate!

GROB's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Feedback & Review Thread

Hi ahowl11, I give this mod a 5. The reason for me is, the strat map. This vanilla map, is time for a different looking map. There are so many here to choose from. Keep the VE MOD and the vanilla units but please change the Mundus Magnum map. I like the changes you have made, but for me is the map. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GROB View Post
    Hi ahowl11, I give this mod a 5. The reason for me is, the strat map. This vanilla map, is time for a different looking map. There are so many here to choose from. Keep the VE MOD and the vanilla units but please change the Mundus Magnum map. I like the changes you have made, but for me is the map. Thanks!
    Hi GROB thanks for your feedback!
    Dont get me wrong, I love a detailed map too. I just haven’t fully decided what I’m gonna do. I’d expect to enhance this map to the fullest, adding regions and making it more immersive. I’m trying to stay away from mundus Magnus but it’s tempting.. I just don’t want the whole Bactria/India/Saba thing as potential factions because it seems like every mod has that. With this map to the Aral Sea this can be about Rome and her enemies.. though who knows I might succumb to temptation and do Mundus Magnus but I’d want to customize it to my liking.

The RTH map is tempting too but one thing I’ve learned is a new map means a lot of work for pathfinding and balance. For now I will stick to vanilla and enhance the map to be more immersive and fun.
    I have already corrected a lot of issues to help the AI move around better and in the future I plan on really characterizing every region as well as adding new ones so it feels like a deeper game. I hope you can stick around with me in this journey to see it to it’s fruition!

Feedback is greatly appreciated and keeps me motivated, anyone else playing please post your thoughts!

Congratulations, this is agreat idea for a mod, i love it, keep up the good work!!