Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Historical Gameplay, Makedonian Restoration (2.35)

Default Re: Historical Gameplay, Makedonian Restoration (2.35)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    how do you move your battle line forward preserving the formation? havent played M2TW for so long i cant recall no more.
    Don't know if you still need this, but, once you have them grouped, you can preserve the line by holding the right mouse button instead of clicking.

Sarkiss, in order to move your troops in the desired formation, you must group the units you want and the formation must be cohesive. For example, you can't group your main infantry line together with a cavalry unit located far away on the flank.
    I recommend a pugio rather than a spear, because in close quarters combat, a dagger will serve you better than a spear.

Rad, 2016.

thanks for the above, gents, will experiment with these. in the meantime i did remember how i used to operate it: group + Аlt and click wherever you want the group to move to. this not only preserves the group but also the direction it is facing.

didnt know what else to ask this. there is apparently an issue with one of the soundtracks' copyrights? here. it is one of the Roman soundtracks from what i understand. this can be a potential problem for youtubers creating EBII letsplays and steaming.

Really liked this, hoping you will continue this.

But those cavalry deaths damn!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3