Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: "Gilets jaunes" protests in France.

Default Re: "Gilets jaunes" protests in France.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    To be fair, I don't like it that much either but I haven't been able to figure out a better term. However I find it amusing the possibility to put self-professed ''anti-racists'' on trial for attempted genocide. I love the irony.
    Well the name of the forum is "Total War Center". Giving a term with links to military history is better suited I guess.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Indeed it is. Good point. We need to declare total war against the globalist elite.

Indeed it is. Good point. We need to declare total war against the globalist elite.
    With a keyboard. I'm sure they are frightened.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Same keyboard that spammed memes and got Trump elected and Brexit voted. Then you have liberal retards at the FBI and liberal media calling it Russia interference. Indeed we delivered a magnificent kick in the teeth of your side.

Welcome to globalization.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Uhuh. The white Liberals are trying to genocide themselves again.
    No, there won't be any genocide once cosmopolitan elites are removed from power. That's just paranoid fear-mongering, which is pretty much MO of establishment propaganda.
    Do you honestly think ethnic cleansing can occur without violence?
    What ethnic cleansing lol? The only cleansing that is going on right now is what Saudi Arabia is currently doing in Yemen, and Western liberal elites take turn to kiss ass of Saudi theocracy.
    Same keyboard that spammed memes and got Trump elected and Brexit voted. Then you have liberal retards at the FBI and liberal media calling it Russia interference. Indeed we delivered a magnificent kick in the teeth of your side.

Welcome to globalization.
    If keyboard was so harmless, we wouldn't see the wave of smear campaign against grassroots opposition to establishment in mainstream media as well as censorship against criticism of liberalism and neo-marxism in virtue-signaling social media. It is only the beginning, they know it and they are quite afraid, in fact. I'll be okay with prosecution of globalist politicians and corporate elites for acts of subversion and tyranny.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; January 20, 2019 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    No, there won't be any genocide once cosmopolitan elites are removed from power. That's just paranoid fear-mongering, which is pretty much MO of establishment propaganda. What ethnic cleansing lol?
    You sorta jumped into the middle of a conversation: I don't think you are going to "overthrow" the elite, seize their property, subjugate the Left, and get rid of immigrants without violence.
    What ethnic cleansing lol?
    The only cleansing that is going on right now is what Saudi Arabia is currently doing in Yemen, and Western liberal elites take turn to kiss ass of Saudi theocracy.
    Have the Saudis been mass executing and deporting the Yemenis? Where would they even send them to? It is fairly off topic, but I will add even if it is cleansing, it is by no means the only cleansing going on in the world. I know you have it out for the West, but have some perspective, please.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

If keyboard was so harmless, we wouldn't see the wave of smear campaign against grassroots opposition to establishment in mainstream media as well as censorship against criticism of liberalism and neo-marxism in virtue-signaling social media. It is only the beginning, they know it and they are quite afraid, in fact. I'll be okay with prosecution of globalist politicians and corporate elites for acts of subversion and tyranny.
    Indeed Macron has already tried to blame this thing as coordinated by Russia. And that's exactly why they'll be prosecuted. They are all traitors and enemies of democracy.

You sorta jumped into the middle of a conversation: I don't think you are going to "overthrow" the elite, seize their property, subjugate the Left, and get rid of immigrants without violence.
    The game here is to let the globalist liberals do the first, violent, mistake.
    Macron's government has already killed 10 Frenchmen. Once this raises to 50 or 100 it'll be revolution time. The French know how to this kind of thing. They celebrate it every year. There's nothing more French than the removal of the enemies of the people.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; January 20, 2019 at 03:34 PM.

Same keyboard that spammed memes and got Trump elected and Brexit voted.
    And buggered up the government of both countries. Do you want us to throw these keyboards a fish?

Indeed Macron has already tried to blame this thing as coordinated by Russia. And that's exactly why they'll be prosecuted. They are all traitors and enemies of democracy.

Macron's government has already killed 10 Frenchmen. Once this raises to 50 or 100 it'll be revolution time. The French know how to this kind of thing. They celebrate it every year. There's nothing more French than the removal of the enemies of the people.
    Killing Frenchmen is a game now?
    Last edited by mongrel; January 20, 2019 at 03:50 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

What are you screaming for? The pain hasn't even started yet.

I'm okay with doing it via public trials. The only side that is dangerous and is a threat is the establishment itself.
    Have the Saudis been mass executing and deporting the Yemenis? Where would they even send them to? It is fairly off topic, but I will add even if it is cleansing, it is by no means the only cleansing going on in the world. I know you have it out for the West, but have some perspective, please.
    It is the only one on massive scale, where Saudis are trying to literally starve the population. I don't "have it out for the West", just for liberal elites.

censorship against criticism of liberalism and neo-marxism.

Is this the latest fad?

I'm okay with doing it via public trials. The only side that is dangerous and is a threat is the establishment itself.
    I don't think you are okay with public trials, because those have a chance of not ruling in a way you want and you would then complain about political interference (a la the Charlottesville case).
    It is the only one on massive scale, where Saudis are trying to literally starve the population. I don't "have it out for the West", just for liberal elites.
    I don't think you get what ethnic cleansing is. Are you saying the goal of the Saudis is to kill or remove all Yemenis and then move there?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

10 Frenchmen down? You'd be surprised at the media blackout on this. Even I didn't expect the Neo-Liberals to be this cold blooded
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Abdülmecid I's Avatar ¡Ay Carmela!
    Moderation Overseer Civitate Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    10 Frenchmen down? You'd be surprised at the media blackout on this. Even I didn't expect the Neo-Liberals to be this cold blooded
    Why are you surprised? Media, in principle, don't report things that didn't happen. I'm not sure whether Basil reached that conclusion by reading the Wikipedia page without bothering to investigate the reasons or whether his claim originated from fake-news websites, but, in reality, the French government has not killed 10 protesters. They are, in total, 10 victims, whose death are linked to the riots. Only two of them were Yellow Vest members, and both of them were killed in traffic accidents. An elderly woman was lethally injured while at home from a stray tear gas shell and the other seven were all drivers killed, while trying to pass through the barricades set up by the Yellow Vests. None of these incidents was intentional, but if we play the blame game, the state institution, civilians and Yellow Vests are responsible for 1, 2 and 7 deaths respectively. Keep in mind that I don't condone the police brutality forced upon the demonstrators, but Basil's demonstrably false statement was misleading and detrimental to the discussion.
    Fully referenced list of fatalities
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow...s_and_injuries

I don't think you are okay with public trials, because those have a chance of not ruling in a way you want and you would then complain about political interference (a la the Charlottesville case).
    Well obvious, why is why sides that commit such interference should be the first ones to have book thrown at them. I think you just have a bone to pick against anybody who criticizes the establishment. Hence the constant fearmongering and inane accusation of "planning genocide" against people who just don't want to be ruled by a bunch of corrupt cosmopolitan oligarchs.
    I don't think you get what ethnic cleansing is. Are you saying the goal of the Saudis is to kill or remove all Yemenis and then move there?
    Saudi want to either kill or enslave population that doesn't share their Wahhabi beliefs. Your precious liberal overlords seem to be okay with that.

Well obvious, why is why sides that commit such interference should be the first ones to have book thrown at them.
    So, you are not ok with public trials anymore because you realize they may not go your way?
    I think you just have a bone to pick against anybody who criticizes the establishment. Hence the constant fearmongering and inane accusation of "planning genocide" against people who just don't want to be ruled by a bunch of corrupt cosmopolitan oligarchs.
    Yup, I am so pro-establishment that I vehemently opposed the Iraq war since day 1. Give me a break, you don't even know what my politics are; you just apply your standard "lib-cuck" template on me and call it a day. It is like, you want to criticize American politics but spend practically no effort on learning how it works or what it's history is.
    Saudi want to either kill or enslave population that doesn't share their Wahhabi beliefs. Your precious liberal overlords seem to be okay with that.
    Well first off, I don't like Saudi Arabia. They are fundamentalist and conservative as all hell. Second, just because I don't like the government of Saudi Arabia doesn't mean I am going to just accept your claims of genocide. Third, I personally don't have overlords, but it should be noted that Trump gets along with Saudi Arabia just fine, so I don't know why you think it is Liberals who are pro-Saudi.

Well obvious, why is why sides that commit such interference should be the first ones to have book thrown at them. I think you just have a bone to pick against anybody who criticizes the establishment. Hence the constant fearmongering and inane accusation of "planning genocide" against people who just don't want to be ruled by a bunch of corrupt cosmopolitan oligarchs.
    Spartan doesn't have an issue with people criticizing the establishment. The issue is with blaming every establishment that you don't agree with politically, for everything that went wrong under their watch is neither productive, nor accurate. As Spartan already demonstrated, he doesn't approve of the situation in Yemen, but you are projecting everything that is wrong with the world on to the Western establishment (as a monolithic entity) to push a narrative that they need to be overthrown, violently or otherwise. Majority of people would have an issue with that especially when most Western governments use a democratic system to represent themselves.

You didn't answer his question. Are they doing it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdülmecid I View Post
    Why are you surprised? Media, in principle, don't report things that didn't happen. I'm not sure whether Basil reached that conclusion by reading the Wikipedia page without bothering to investigate the reasons or whether his claim originated from fake-news websites, but, in reality, the French government has not killed 10 protesters. They are, in total, 10 victims, whose death are linked to the riots. Only two of them were Yellow Vest members, and both of them were killed in traffic accidents. An elderly woman was lethally injured while at home from a stray tear gas shell and the other seven were all drivers killed, while trying to pass through the barricades set up by the Yellow Vests. None of these incidents was intentional, but if we play the blame game, the state institution, civilians and Yellow Vests are responsible for 1, 2 and 7 deaths respectively. Keep in mind that I don't condone the police brutality forced upon the demonstrators, but Basil's demonstrably false statement was misleading and detrimental to the discussion.
    Fully referenced list of fatalities
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow...s_and_injuries
    Well so it was more 10 casualties in the middle of the mob confusion rather than intentional action.

-George Orwell

So, you are not ok with public trials anymore because you realize they may not go your way?
    That's not what I said.
    Yup, I am so pro-establishment that I vehemently opposed the Iraq war since day 1. Give me a break, you don't even know what my politics are; you just apply your standard "lib-cuck" template on me and call it a day. It is like, you want to criticize American politics but spend practically no effort on learning how it works or what it's history is.
    Obviously, we can't really see what your opinion was 16 years ago, but based on your recent posting history in the mudpit you clearly are against anyone who opposes the current establishment and use the typical talking points of people that do that.
    Well first off, I don't like Saudi Arabia. They are fundamentalist and conservative as all hell. Second, just because I don't like the government of Saudi Arabia doesn't mean I am going to just accept your claims of genocide. Third, I personally don't have overlords, but it should be noted that Trump gets along with Saudi Arabia just fine, so I don't know why you think it is Liberals who are pro-Saudi.
    Like I said, Trump should be criticized for still being involved in Middle East overall. Objectively it is best to just let Iran run things there.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112