Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EB 1.32 - Report Bugs Here!

Default Re: EB 1.32 - Report Bugs Here!

Tried to replay from earlier savegame to solve previous, but now killing Bactrian general Eumenes Taxilaios in battle turn into CTD pressing end button after winning - I won 50 battles, a record both of wins and CTD. Also Saka ambushes get this bug 4/5 the time you play on the battlefield.

Ok re-tried from yet another savegame and now retraining in every town I own causes CTD. I'm starting to believe that perhaps getting rid of reforms wasn't a wise idea at all. I'm growing tired of this version - too buggy.

Im getting many CTD while playing as Phalava, sometimes before a battle, sometimes when clicking on the merc recruitment button or recruitement section of cities i took from Seuleucid.

I had not bug like that with other factions that i played in the last week

Quote Originally Posted by Haramir View Post
    Im getting many CTD while playing as Phalava, sometimes before a battle, sometimes when clicking on the merc recruitment button or recruitement section of cities i took from Seuleucid.

I had not bug like that with other factions that i played in the last week
    Did you play as Saka too? Just curious....
    Last edited by Uesugi1971; January 02, 2019 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uesugi1971 View Post
    Did you play as Saka too? Just curious....
    No, i played with Rome, Egypt, Hayasdan and Backtria

Killing the last Pahlava family member turned into CTD for me playing as Saka. Ten times now. I'll keep trying until I reach my personal CTD pissing level - 50 times.

Ok so far list of CTD retrain/mercs recruiting bug factions:

Macedon r
    Saka r m
    Pahlava r m
    Romans m

Anyone else?
    Last edited by Uesugi1971; January 02, 2019 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Added Romans

Miles

Ok re-tried from yet another savegame and now retraining in every town I own causes CTD. I'm starting to believe that perhaps getting rid of reforms wasn't a wise idea at all. I'm growing tired of this version - too buggy.
    The retrain button CTD is really game breaking sadly

Moving the familiar/governor outside of town before retrain, if it's inside, sometimes spared me from CTD, i cannot retrain them, what a f%%%......

Miles

Moving the familiar/governor outside of town before retrain, if it's inside, sometimes spared me from CTD, i cannot retrain them, what a f%%%......
    Thanks for that hint, moving the FM out of the city helped at least for my Seleucid campaign

Miles

My Seleucid crash has something to do with that weird Pantodapoi general

I just noticed something... when I begin retraining in NON-Seleucid towns, all goes well. When I retrain in ex-Seleucid ones I own, wellllll.....

I just noticed something... when I begin retraining in NON-Seleucid towns, all goes well. When I retrain in ex-Seleucid ones I own, wellllll.....

Yeah i think you are right, i get the same bug while trying to manage Damascus after i took it from seuleucid with Egypt

Miles

Alexandros Argeades as Macedon is also a crash issue, retraining in Cyrene with him CTDs the game, moving him out lets you retrain within Cyrene but when you click him after that, it still crashes

Miles

Now rightclicking most generals seems to CTD the game, lastly the starting faction leader of the Seleucids in Armavir

Quote Originally Posted by SanderP View Post
    Alexandros Argeades as Macedon is also a crash issue, retraining in Cyrene with him CTDs the game, moving him out lets you retrain within Cyrene but when you click him after that, it still crashes
    Got the same issue with Saka familiars in Alexandreia Ariana. What bulding structures do you have in town?
    I left most of Seleucid ones untouched....
    Last edited by Uesugi1971; January 06, 2019 at 05:03 AM.

I left Seleucid autonomus satrapy building up and it allows me to build indigenous militia barracks, plus it goes on without unrest when a familiar is in town. Don't know if to count this a bug - in fact invaders respecting conquered previous autonomies should have not caused too much stir around, I suppose...

Ok 231 winter bug mistery solved. When I was kicking Seleucids an Bactrians asses big way, a 60 yo Casse dotard away from home named Brachan goes besieging Iuvavoaeta that is guess what the Eleutheroi capital. The rebel counterattack causes the game CTD. Auto_win cheat didn't work, same for control cheat. Any idea on how to get rid of this old drudo?

Adding savefile about my Sakarauka campaign so far.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Foxcon's Avatar Foederatus

Trait trigger "VC03d_Anti_Popular" occurs 2 times.
    Last edited by Foxcon; January 18, 2019 at 03:40 PM.
    Quod si non est ita quis me potest arguere esse mentitum et ponere ante Deum verba mea?

Ok I went back twenty turns and replayed again after being stuck and I noticed three bugs.

1 My capital was moved south to Bactra, an allied kingdom. I have to move familiars out of it to avoid the interloper trait. Afamiliar named Azeiles came of age, and I moved it south to Al. Ariana.All ok. But when I moved it north again, outside of walls, it got the interloper trait at the beginning of the next turn

2 Khiva was doing well under governor Moga, a 65 yo poor sod. I moved a familiar army from west to east to fight rebels through Khiva, and without me doing anything, one Visparman guy passing in the city became governor turning a peacefull town into a sedictious rebels' nest. Plus he still is governor after moving outside town. Had to replay turn.

3 Razing Uspe buildings to the ground causes CTD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast