Thread: How can i have missed this one?!

Icon4 How can i have missed this one?!

How can i have missed this most beautiful excellent mod! I thought i had scavenged and tested all the RTW mods out there but apparently not.
    This one is over the top, easily in my top 3 list.

So glad that you guys or whoever it was translated it from polish to english, that person shall have a massive hug and thanks!

One question only, when i downloaded the mod the files d3d8.dll and enbseries was in the folder.
    But when i started it was just a black screen, how come it was that? Ainīt those files mean to improve the graphics a little bit?

When i removed them the mod started. Is it that much of a difference playing without them or can someone help me how to get them to work.

Big thanks to the creators of the mod for putting the time and the effort in making one of the best RTW mods out there!

Default Re: How can i have missed this one?!

Many thanks for your words, although seen them so late! my mod was quite late to be released, considering most others. I did the mod in english, as far as I know , might have some leftover spanish file by error. I don't know about those files, I know I left a bit too many files in the folder to download, but I thought as they didn't harm I'd include everything to make sure there was no errors. It might affect only in some computers.

Thanks again .

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS