Thread: This is definetly in the Top 5 mods ever made!

Icon6 This is definetly in the Top 5 mods ever made!

I love this mod, canīt stop playing. The immersion, the campaigns. And especially the units! It practically gives me a hard on everytime i see Pyrrhus Phalanxes lined up for battle!

You guys did a great job with this one. I bow down for you

Was wondering with the campaigns. Sons of mars ainīt finished or bugged? Canīt really remember what it said as i am bit right now.
    Is their any plan on polished the last bits of the mods or has work been stopped on it? :/

Again, superb mod!

Default Re: This is definetly in the Top 5 mods ever made!

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenstaufen234 View Post
    I love this mod, canīt stop playing. The immersion, the campaigns. And especially the units! It practically gives me a hard on everytime i see Pyrrhus Phalanxes lined up for battle!

You guys did a great job with this one. I bow down for you

Was wondering with the campaigns. Sons of mars ainīt finished or bugged? Canīt really remember what it said as i am bit right now.
    Is their any plan on polished the last bits of the mods or has work been stopped on it? :/

Again, superb mod!
    If you are playing the 1.23 version i believe you are playing just about the latest of them all.

It is 1.23 which i have installed and playing. Maybe it some years ago when i tried it. But it says that the "Sons of Mars" campaign is a Beta alas it is not finished? Lovely mod nonetheless!

By the way does any know or can help me change the pictures of the Ptolemyīs Egypt. They look like vanilla units and not proud Macedonians they where who took that land.

Glad to see there's still someone playing DTW anyway, development ceased several years ago, I think we made our last refinement like 6 years ago. Since then, b00gia did a modpack with some fixes, so if you install 1.23 and his modpack, you have the ultimate DTW.

Sons of Mars was supposed to be our third campaign, but we didn't go further than as you can see it. I focused on the Wars of the Diadochi campaign before being absorbed by other RL issues.

I ll try DTW as well =) Thanks for your efforts

Busy!!!

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

@Hohenstaufen234 I agree that this mod is great, however some things could be improved in my opinion and keeps me from playing it any further: (to be taken as constructive critique)
    -Onagers should be replaced by lithoboloi as onagers weren't around yet, however they could be included as a Marian reform unit.
    -The environments of this mod are not the best in my opinion, perhaps you could use the environments from RSII or veggiemod instead.
    -The new wooden walls are kind of glitchy
    -The Seleucid elephants look African and not Asian as they should be... it's the same kinda thing as if having Asian or black Celts in rtw.
    -The ground types map is one pixel displaced which causes all sorts of graphical issues (and perhaps issues with pathfinding as well.
    -Some Thracians in this mod still have the vanilla naked fanatic style, please give them some clothes
    Last edited by 20ninescene; April 08, 2019 at 01:17 PM.