Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Far right hate speech. What should be done?

Default Re: Far right hate speech. What should be done?

Wow... there's so much to unpack from that post and so many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Actually I just hate people who irrationaly hate me and want to destroy my society to make their glorious utopia 16.0 ''It can't possibly fail this time''.
    Who irrationally hates you? Who wants to destroy your society? There's not a jot in hell's chance you'll provide any form of evidence to say that YOU, Basil, are actively hated by a monolithic elite.

I also recommended splitting societies so that we avoid war. You do your thing with open borders, equity policies, compelled speech, thought crime, media and academia censorship, 90% top income tax, free healthcare, education, guaranteed income, 0 carbon emissions and multiculturalism.
    So you'd be happy in a dirty, polluted, mono-cultural world with no healthcare, no taxation, no public services and subsistence wages? Sounds dreadful, I can't see many people rushing to join you...

We make what worked in the West until 1990 and a goddamn wall.
    Why 1990? What specifically happened in that year ?
    Last edited by alhoon; May 15, 2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: off-topic \ continuity

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post

Who irrationally hates you? Who wants to destroy your society? There's not a jot in hell's chance you'll provide any form of evidence to say that YOU, Basil, are actively hated by a monolithic elite.
    I posted an example before, you clearly saw it. Those ''woke'' white liberals whose cultural identity is apparently based on hating other whites and making public demonstrations about it.

So you'd be happy in a dirty, polluted, mono-cultural world with no healthcare, no taxation, no public services and subsistence wages? Sounds dreadful, I can't see many people rushing to join you...
    Nice strawman. The funny thing is that by looking at intra-US migration, everyone is running away from those paradises run by Dems. There must be a reason for that.

https://www.northamerican.com/migration-map
    Why 1990? What specifically happened in that year to make you all misty eyed and nostalgic?
    Roughly the year the treason of our elite, who became enamoured with globalism, began. It doesn't have to be specifically 1990 but it's the early 90s.
    Last edited by alhoon; May 15, 2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: off-topic \ continuity

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Closed for cooldown
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.