Thread: Thank you!

Default Thank you!

I wanted to thank all those who have created contributed to this mod. I am playing RS 3.1/Alex/Rome (1 turn).

I started in August and I can easily see if I win, this taking over a year.

I wanted to play Rome as I know it best, and I figured the test of any Rome mod is Rome.

On one hand, I feel micro-management labor coming on ... but on the other hand the empire and its regions are taken on lives and personalities of their own. And it does feel like the work of managing the growth of empire.

If I live long enough to win as Rome, I don't think I will play Rome again. It will pick a smaller faction with more targeted goals.

But I am having a wonderful time, and wanted to say thank you.

Default Re: Thank you!

“It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it.” --- ACW, CSA, General Robert E. Lee (1807-1870)

Just when the stats graph showed that Rome's military made her a towering superpower of the ancient world, the states which we are at war (both with splendid military prowess, The Boii Confederation, and The Greeks) are coordinating ... the strategic nightmare of any military machine ... a two front war, greatly separated fronts by interior lines, and huge territories of maneuver and operation!!!

Attacks South of Sicily into North Africa (Greeks) and attacks North of the Alps (Boii) with the continuous threat of insurgency in Spain and North Africa.

Default Re: Thank you!

For my small part - you are most welcome. All my testing was done as Rome.

"Micro-management" - a turn for me could take up to 2 hours.....

Enjoy.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.