Thread: City expansion

JohnComnenos's Avatar Libertus

Default City expansion

I'm trying to make a mod that adds two more building slots to Sartosa (to 10) in both campaigns for WH2, however I've gotten stuck. I've added the spaces in Sartosa but can't unlock them and was wondering if anyone could help? This is what I've done so far:

I disabled all mods before starting with this. In the start_pos_regions I changed the two lines for Sartosa (main campaign and vortex campaign) and changed the slot numbers from 8 to 10, then applied & closed. Then in the campaign_building_chain_slot_unlocks, under the two lines ''wh_main_EMPIRE_settlement_major_coast'' I changed:

active_slot_count: 5, level: 4

active_slot_count: 7, level: 5

to

active_slot_count: 7, level: 4

active_slot_count: 9, level: 5

and added three more lines,

active_slot_count: 1, level: 1

active_slot_count: 3, level: 2

active_slot_count: 5, level: 3

I then applied, closed & exported the file. I then compiled the start_pos with Bob & added the mod to my W2TW data file.The start_pos_regions part seems to have worked but the rest hasn't, when I get to level 5 in Sartosa the spaces are there but they're not unlocked. If anyone else has done this themselves or knows how too, your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by JohnComnenos; November 17, 2018 at 11:11 AM.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: City expansion

You also need to edit campaign_building_chain_slot_unlocks table in the db with PFM

There's a guide there, but it's for Warhammer 1, in Warhammer 2 there's an additional column

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=885730550

Let use know how you manage it with this second column

JohnComnenos's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: City expansion

Hi thanks for the reply. I was using that guide to start with but got stuck. Zorander was helping me but I haven't heard back from him in over two weeks so I came here. It's actually Arnheim that I'm trying to edit now, all I want to do is increase the number of build slots to 10 in both campaigns and possibly change the city's campaign appearance. I just don't know where Arnheim is in the campaign_building_chain_slot_unlocks or where you change the city skins. Is there anywhere it tells you in the start_pos_regions?
    Last edited by JohnComnenos; November 19, 2018 at 04:49 PM.