Thread: No Cao Pi

Default No Cao Pi

Great mod but when Cao Pi comes of age why doesn't he get a unique biography or and feats?
    Also when one of the Xiahou sons comes of age he disappeares.

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: No Cao Pi

He is supposed to. Do you know the turn number he "came of age" (it should be turn 84)? Also, did Xiahou Mao, Xiahou Shang, and Xiahou Ba receive the correct biographies?

Sometimes the Med 2 engine is stupid and doesn't always fire every trigger. I've had a playthrough where Guan Ping didn't get his biography trait for some reason, then I restarted to test and the next playthrough he got it. *shrug*

What do you mean by the second part of your post?
    Last edited by Seether; November 17, 2018 at 04:50 AM.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Foederatus

Maybe he is referring to bug when you move general out of city and he in some rare instances disappeares or moves out but is still listed as if he was in city.

Correct that is what I ment. I figured it might just be medieval 2 glitch.

I dont remember what turn it was. Yah they all got there bios but when I took Xiahou shang out of the city he vanished. Figured that was just a regular medieval 2 bug.
    Guess I'll start another playthrough then cant have just some generic Cao Pi. Great mod.