Hello. I am playing as the seleucids and I am wondering about tackling corruption. Currently I am bleeding over 21k a turn due to corruption. Most provinces seem to be maxed out (1200 mnai a turn) and many buildings though providing a law bonus seem to fail to reduce this value at all (In Halicarnassus only the the fortification building lowers corruption. Temple of Zeus does nothing). Any tips on how to tackle corruption?
And since we are at it and my time is not as abundant as when I played EB 1 (which I must have well over 1k hours in), what is the best building order in settlements? What should I focus on? I already spotted an error on my opening in that I didn't build mines in a couple of settlements. That would have added a couple of mnai to my coffers though half of it would be lost to corruption again... But what is the best strategy? I don't like to build granaries early on until I am basically forced to do so due to lowered agricultural output but it seems that a couple of towns need them in order to maintain growth. Honestly, so many buildings cancel other buildings out I struggle to see a more viable strategy and that is not necessarily a good thing imho.

Also, loving the mod but it has a different feel to EB 1. It is a shame that more people are playing Rome II than this mod. Though I have a campaign in DEI going and although I love certain things that Rome 2 brings to the table, the strategic map lacks a lot of what made Rome and Medieval 2 some of the best strategy games around.