Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Same laws that were defined in Nuremberg, like crimes against peace?
    Talking's a warcrime? Interesting.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

Because you know, invading a country on the other side of the world for messing with petrodollar is the exact same thing as putting down an armed insurrection by people that blow up apartment buildings and take hostages in theaters, hospitals and schools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    It is safe to say that American foreign policy of the last 30 years is full of war crimes, from Iraq invasions, "humanitarian" bombings of civilians in Balkans to support of terrorist cutthroats in Libya and Syria. I don't recall Jones supporting any of that, so yeah, he isn't as bad as legacy media acting as cheerleaders for above-mentioned war-crimes.
    Last edited by alhoon; December 09, 2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: continuity

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Lots of America's foreign activities would constitute as war crimes. Hence my point that morally speaking Infowars aren't really as bad as "respectable" news agencies that cheered on America bombing Iraq, Libya, Balkans, Syria, CIA adventures in South America, etc...
    Last edited by alhoon; December 09, 2018 at 06:38 PM. Reason: off topic part removed

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

The topic of the thread is CNN's journalist banned from the white house. Please if you want to talk about the bombings of Middle East states use different threads
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Acosta:
    -was given his time to ask questions
    -chose to spoke over others
    -physically assaulted a woman

There's no reason this liberal retard should be given his pass back. He's a horrible human being.
    Out of spite, Trump should give the pass to Alex Jones. Then Acosta's head will explode. He's the opposite of journalism anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Acosta:
    -was given his time to ask questions
    -chose to spoke over others
    -physically assaulted a woman

There's no reason this liberal retard should be given his pass back. He's a horrible human being.
    Out of spite, Trump should give the pass to Alex Jones. Then Acosta's head will explode. He's the opposite of journalism anyway.
    Basil II the B.S:
    - saw the video Acosta pressing on his questions to Trump
    - saw the video where Acosta did not assault a woman
    - chose to lie about facts captured on video

Seriously, you're not even trying there. I know, I know. It's a popular tactic to put some flair into it when you don't have a case to make, hence, the "retard" and "horrible" attributes while claiming that Acosta is the opposite of journalism. You need to see that when you go that far you show us all that you're not making that judgment based on facts.
    The Armenian Issue

Are you seriously claiming that the video was doctored Seketh? Holy . That's Louise Mensch and Krassenstein tier.

Are you seriously claiming that the video was doctored Seketh? Holy . That's Louise Mensch and Krassenstein tier.
    Unless the video you watched shows Acosta punching the woman or pushing him to the ground, no, I'm not saying the video is doctored. Not sure why you'd ask me that.

Was this the video you watched?
    Last edited by PointOfViewGun; December 12, 2018 at 02:48 AM.
    The Armenian Issue

I never claimed he punched her. Yet another strawman. I will ignore further stupids posts like this.

I never claimed he punched her. Yet another strawman. I will ignore further stupids posts like this.
    I specifically asked if it was that video that you watched. Trying to tackle a supposed straw man with an apparent straw man is no good argument. It is a stupid argument. Unfortunately, you can't ignore that. I guess you will not dwell on your question about whether I thought the real video of the incident was doctored.
    The Armenian Issue

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789