Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Results 161 to 170 of 170

Thread: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

  1. #161

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Same laws that were defined in Nuremberg, like crimes against peace?
    Talking's a warcrime? Interesting.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  2. #162

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    Because you know, invading a country on the other side of the world for messing with petrodollar is the exact same thing as putting down an armed insurrection by people that blow up apartment buildings and take hostages in theaters, hospitals and schools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Talking's a warcrime? Interesting.
    It is safe to say that American foreign policy of the last 30 years is full of war crimes, from Iraq invasions, "humanitarian" bombings of civilians in Balkans to support of terrorist cutthroats in Libya and Syria. I don't recall Jones supporting any of that, so yeah, he isn't as bad as legacy media acting as cheerleaders for above-mentioned war-crimes.
    Last edited by alhoon; December 09, 2018 at 07:32 PM. Reason: continuity

  3. #163

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Talking's a warcrime? Interesting.
    Lots of America's foreign activities would constitute as war crimes. Hence my point that morally speaking Infowars aren't really as bad as "respectable" news agencies that cheered on America bombing Iraq, Libya, Balkans, Syria, CIA adventures in South America, etc...
    Last edited by alhoon; December 09, 2018 at 07:38 PM. Reason: off topic part removed

  4. #164
    alhoon's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chania, Greece
    Posts
    20,240

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    The topic of the thread is CNN's journalist banned from the white house. Please if you want to talk about the bombings of Middle East states use different threads

  5. #165

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    Acosta:
    -was given his time to ask questions
    -chose to spoke over others
    -physically assaulted a woman

    There's no reason this liberal retard should be given his pass back. He's a horrible human being.
    Out of spite, Trump should give the pass to Alex Jones. Then Acosta's head will explode. He's the opposite of journalism anyway.

  6. #166

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Acosta:
    -was given his time to ask questions
    -chose to spoke over others
    -physically assaulted a woman

    There's no reason this liberal retard should be given his pass back. He's a horrible human being.
    Out of spite, Trump should give the pass to Alex Jones. Then Acosta's head will explode. He's the opposite of journalism anyway.
    Basil II the B.S:
    - saw the video Acosta pressing on his questions to Trump
    - saw the video where Acosta did not assault a woman
    - chose to lie about facts captured on video

    Seriously, you're not even trying there. I know, I know. It's a popular tactic to put some flair into it when you don't have a case to make, hence, the "retard" and "horrible" attributes while claiming that Acosta is the opposite of journalism. You need to see that when you go that far you show us all that you're not making that judgment based on facts.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    Cities: Skylines
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ities-Skylines

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  7. #167

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    Are you seriously claiming that the video was doctored Seketh? Holy . That's Louise Mensch and Krassenstein tier.

  8. #168

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Are you seriously claiming that the video was doctored Seketh? Holy . That's Louise Mensch and Krassenstein tier.
    Unless the video you watched shows Acosta punching the woman or pushing him to the ground, no, I'm not saying the video is doctored. Not sure why you'd ask me that.




    Was this the video you watched?
    Last edited by PointOfViewGun; December 12, 2018 at 03:48 AM.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    Cities: Skylines
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ities-Skylines

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  9. #169

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    I never claimed he punched her. Yet another strawman. I will ignore further stupids posts like this.

  10. #170

    Default Re: CNN's Jim Acosta banned from White House after heated exchange with Trump, falsely accused of laying hands on woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    I never claimed he punched her. Yet another strawman. I will ignore further stupids posts like this.
    I specifically asked if it was that video that you watched. Trying to tackle a supposed straw man with an apparent straw man is no good argument. It is a stupid argument. Unfortunately, you can't ignore that. I guess you will not dwell on your question about whether I thought the real video of the incident was doctored.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    Cities: Skylines
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ities-Skylines

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •