Thread: How to replace the battle map model of a city (i.e. substitute a new one for the existing one)?

Civis
    Clarke Institute of Psychiatry (CAMH), Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Default How to replace the battle map model of a city (i.e. substitute a new one for the existing one)?

(I originally posted this under the "Models & Skins & Animation" sub-forum. Just in case it's not entirely on-topic, since I am not trying to create models myself, I am also hereby posting it here):

Greeting Masters!
    I have been playing this amazing mod ROTK - the Rise of Three Kingdom (a project spearheaded by Gigantus) for some time. Lately they introduced an awesome new battle map model for the Huge City. I am also playing another Three Kingdom related mod that has its own set of strengths and advantages. What I'd like to try to do now is to transplant the huge city model from ROTK to the other Three Kingdom mod. (The two mods are similar in many regards.) Unfortunately I can't find the precise instructions about this operation on the forum. (I do know generally where the model files locate but need a check list of files in case I miss anything and mess up the game). Could anyone enlighten me as to what files I need to copy/paste, along with other modifications to make? If there is already a tutorial on this subject matter, could anyone point me to it? Millions of thanks!!!!

Default Re: How to replace the battle map model of a city (i.e. substitute a new one for the existing one)?

Try Leo's tutorial
    (I think it's lost some pictures, but it should give you the idea...)