Thread: How to fix this?

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

Default How to fix this?

There is this annoying thing that units get stuck in siege towers most of the time, i dont mind it much for my faction but when ai is assaulting it gets slaughtered. I was wondering if this is a BI bug or something that is introduced by this mod, since i have not played BI for long ago. Did someone find a fix for this?
    Thanks

Shadow_Imperator's Avatar Italo/Aussie hayseed

Default Re: How to fix this?

I got the same prob, Gonzales told be that it was a vanilla issue that cannot be resolves. However, it would be great to see if there is some 'garage nerd' fix that someone has created on their own accord. I guess it depends if this glitch is within the hard-code or not.... I'm guessing it is, however, they may very well be a work-around, I don't know, I'm not a modder...
    "We are unable to choose the circumstances of our creation, and few of us choose our demise.
    However, as intelligent creatures of freewill, we are gifted, privileged, and so very fortunate; that we are able to choose the manner, in which we choose live". - Me

(If you like my quote or agree with it, you are welcome to add it to your own sig!).
    Under the patronage of Bulgaroctonos - PROTECTOR of the FAITH

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia's Avatar Nobleza y Valor

Default Re: How to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Imperator View Post
    I got the same prob, Gonzales told be that it was a vanilla issue that cannot be resolves. However, it would be great to see if there is some 'garage nerd' fix that someone has created on their own accord. I guess it depends if this glitch is within the hard-code or not.... I'm guessing it is, however, they may very well be a work-around, I don't know, I'm not a modder...
    it is an engine problem. this still happens in M2TW
    only way to avoid this is NOT to make ur units run while entering the siege towers.
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

Proud patron of Riothamus, Pompeius Magnus and SeniorBatavianHorse
    If we had gone so far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants