Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Last Kingdom - Wrath of the Norsemen] The Age of the Vikings

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [The Last Kingdom - Wrath of the Norsemen] The Age of the Vikings

The Age of the Vikings - Last Kingdom Hotseat using the The Last Kingdom mod, with the Wrath of the norsemen submod

Credit goes to the Last Kingdom developers and for Mr_Nygren and everyone else that participated to create the mod and submod and for all their hard work.
    We will be also using the standalone The Last Kingdom: Wrath of the Norsemen Expansion Submod 3.9V and a patch made by myself to make the mod more suitable for hotseating.
    For the hotseat download this folder and just unzip/unrar it into your mods folder.
    When you are launching the mod, use only the Executive bat file.

The map of the hotseat:

Factions in play:
    Kingdom of Denmark - Captainnorway
    Jarldom of Vestfold - Isenbard

Kingdom of Wessex - Ramble
    Kingdom of Northumbria -
    Aexodus
    Kingdom of Alba (Scotland) - Captain Melon

Kingdom of Connacht (Ireland) -
    Librarian - ( discordID: JukeboxTheGhoul(prevEstrello)#1654 )
    Kingdom of Munster (Ireland) - Jadli
    West-Frankish Empire - AI
    East-Frankish Empire -
    Dannyalex

Admin: General Dragon.
    Co-Admin:

Rules:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

If you wish to discuss rules please do keep playing unless it is a very important ruling which might result in a replay.

- Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed ONLY If you ask for them. If you are late you will be subbed/skipped. After 24 hs with no response you will be skipped. You can come back and upload your turn but ONLY If the next player hasn't played his turn by then.It is adviced to get a subbed, this subber may be from both inside or outside the game. He can know your PW and plans so he can sub you if you cant make it.

- No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, spies spreading plague.. etc

- Exploiting AI factions is not allowed ( demanding money, regions or anything else to improve your position)

- List of known bugs:
    The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.

Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.

Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.

Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed

Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.

Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

Military rules
    -No one turn peace(tho you cant attack factions that havent played their turn yet)
    - No Jihad or Crusades allowed.
    - All battles can be auto-resolved or played manually. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list. Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.

- You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port. Ports cant be blockaded by ground units
    -
    You can only win a naval combat, if the odds are 1:2 or higher in the attackers favour.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    -Not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny its garrison participation in battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile further to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Limit of 2 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.
    - Each unit of siege equipment can be used just once in each turn to take settlement/fort.
    - ca
    tapults and trebuchets can assault all type of walls.

Agent rules
    -Spies need 30% to infiltrate a settlement, 2 spies needed to open the gates. Spies need to reenter, if they were already inside before.
    - Limit of 3 assassins per faction. +1 Assassin for every 10 regions you control.

- Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals. Assassins need at least 40% chance to kill other agents, for enemy assassins just 30% is required.
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may steal general with 35%.
    - Merchants need 40% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required
    - Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn.

Settlement rules

-In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - You may not destroy a building if the settlement is under siege or an overwhelming enemy force is 1 turn away.
    - You are allowed to destroy Temples immediately.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements.
    -Whenever a settlement is gifted, disband all but 1 unit.

Last edited by General Dragon.; March 02, 2021 at 04:11 AM. Reason: updated

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default Re: The Age of the Vikings - Last Kingdom Hotseat

Connacht, Denmark, Mercia.

Alba, Ui-Neill, or East Anglia. If i am allowed to play of course

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i’m up for a viking faction

Gaming Emeritus

I am sorry Scotland, but I decided that I won't let you join the hotseat. I think words aren't enough to convince us, that you will keep your promise. If you want me and everyone else think you will keep the time limits, you should join a hotseat that has a spot and play it normally, without being constantly late and earn our trust back. You need to do that, otherwise people will never want to play with you again. This is a multiplayer game, your actions matters and effects others.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I'd be happy to admin here
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Epic Total war's Avatar Tiro

I prefer Eastern Franks, but if not then Alba or Mercia

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Yay, I would love to join, but not sure If I have time for that rn...

V!S!0N West-Frankish Empire

Gaming Emeritus

I updated the first post with the current rules I set up of now. If anyone have any question feel free to contact me.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

If I'm playing I'd prefer Vestfold
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Alba, Vestfold, Wessex

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Wessex, East-Anglia, Denmark

Why hello there, I am interested in this HS if you'll have me.

I really dont care which faction, randomize me a good one!

Gaming Emeritus

I am close to finish up the last touches, so I most likely I can start this hotseat around thursday or friday. If anyone else have some suggestion for the mod, rules or question now is the time to share them, before we launch.

Gaming Emeritus

I hoped I can finish this to friday, but some unexpected stuff came up, so I can't finish it now. I will be away tomorrow so the earliest I can make the final touches is on sunday.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

School what is that?
    Hit me up with anything, admin, co-admin, player, reserve etc...
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Gaming Emeritus

Alright everyone I finished everything I think was needed. Here is the current list of players and factions you received. I will launch this hotseat on monday, so until then you can discuss rules, if you are fine with it, or want to change some of it, also if you wish to swap to another open faction.

Kingdom of Wessex -
    Ramble
    Kingdom of Northumbria -
    saleska2
    Kingdom of Alba (Scotland) -
    Redstar
    East-Frankish Empire -
    Epic Total war
    West-Frankish Empire -
    vision
    Kingdom off Connacht (Ireland) -
    PeaMan
    Kingdom of Munster (Ireland) -
    REDBOOSTY
    Kingdom of Denmark - Captainnorway
    Jarldom of Vestfold -
    King Athelstan
    Last edited by General Dragon.; November 20, 2018 at 07:10 AM.

Didnt even notice its a manual battle HS untill just now ^ ^. Even more awesome

Gaming Emeritus

NVM this post.
    Last edited by General Dragon.; November 20, 2018 at 07:02 AM.

Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast