Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Huddersfield grooming gang jailed for 221 years

Default Re: Huddersfield grooming gang jailed for 221 years

Aexodus's Avatar stahp

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Every nation has issues, Ireland is in uproar right now because a 27 year old was aquitted of raping a 17 year old and prt of the defence was the claim that the girl was "asking for it" due to wearing a lacey thong....
    That is correct. However there is an extra sting when the issue is of a sectarian or racial nature, or if it is of a perceived immigrant or 2nd generation problem.
    Under the patronage of Pontifex Maximus

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by elfdude View Post
    I don't understand, clearly if white people simply made better choices to treat others as their equal there wouldn't be all of this justified pushback.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus_Iunius_Brutus_Caepio View Post
    The public answer is quite clear:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ThisIsNotConsent?src=hash

I wonder, if the freedom of speech party will thematize this.

I think not, no brown muslims.
    Because people who chose this religion chose to believe in that a medieval rapist pedophile is a prophet of their god, that women are subhuman and all that other backwards islamic nonsense. Its like if there was a cannibal cult, and then there are cases of cannibalism and bleeding hearts keep whining that just because they believe that some ancient cannibal is a real prophet and in scripture that promotes cannibalism, doesn't mean they'd be necessarily cannibals.
    By means of ever more effective methods of mind-manipulation, the democracies will change their nature; the quaint old forms -- elections, parliaments, Supreme Courts and all the rest -- will remain. The underlying substance will be a new kind of non-violent totalitarianism. All the traditional names, all the hallowed slogans will remain exactly what they were in the good old days. Democracy and freedom will be the theme of every broadcast and editorial [...]. Meanwhile the ruling oligarchy and its highly trained elite of soldiers, policemen, thought-manufacturers and mind-manipulators will quietly run the show as they see fit.
    -
    Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    That is correct. However there is an extra sting when the issue is of a sectarian or racial nature, or if it is of a perceived immigrant or 2nd generation problem.
    The sting being people being willing to exploit such, so as to spread racism, sectarianism etc rather than comment on the crimes themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post
    Well Captain Obvious, I don't think that's remarkable, the UK locks up nonces. I know there are some people on this forum who assert that our court system in under some sort of sharia and no action is taken against brown nonces. Thankfully real life is rather different.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; November 18, 2018 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Off-topic part deleted.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post

Too bad its too late for the thousands of victims whose lives are probably ruined for good at this point.
    The kind of individuals used to colonize Europe, since, obviously, Europe was in great need of such distinguished-looking gentlemen, the most common profession among them being that of rocket scientist (at least 85%), closely followed by that of quantum physics professor and neurosurgeon.
    01001001011101000010011101110011001000000110001101101100011001010110000101110010001000
    000111010001101000011000010111010000100000011110010110111101110101001000000110100001100
    0010111011001100101001000000111010001101111011011110010000001101101011101010110001101101
    00000100000011101000110100101101101011001010010000001101111011011100010000001111001011011

Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus Thrax View Post
    The kind of individuals used to colonize Europe, since, obviously, Europe was in great need of such distinguished-looking gentlemen, the most common profession among them being that of rocket scientist (at least 85%), closely followed by that of quantum physics professor and neurosurgeon.
    That was a pointless post, a duplicate of another posted earlier.

We also know their professions, the are self employed in the take away industry or taxi drivers . I have also posted a nonce vigilante site which rather demonstrates that the great majority of paedos are white, not that i'm inviting chinese or Carribean people to post racist comments on that point.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Diocle's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    .. I understand that the Home Office has commisioned a study on the issue, but we have to wait a while for that.
    They have waited forty years (40 years) to realize that thousands British girls were abused by Paskistani Muslims, then, applying the same criteria I think you Britons will have to wait until 2058 to see their data ..

Anyway "SURSUM CORDA" guys, even Octavian used the expression "FESTINA LENTE", so, congrats to the Home Office of the British Caliphate for the wise menagement of this horrid criminal story concerning thousands cases of abuses on British girls and for having defended for forty years (40 years) the Pakistani abusers, more than the British abused girls!

Bla-bla-bla... muslims are evil... bla-bla... british caliphate... bla-bla... they reproduce faster... bla-bla-bla.... mohamed liked little girls... bla-bla... deus vult...bla...ave maria...bla-bla...

Pretty much what this thread is about. Do you, guys, have anything new to add? Maybe you should just write a template and copy-paste it all over these threads.
    Last edited by Bethrezen; Yesterday at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    They have waited forty years (40 years) to realize that thousands British girls were abused by Paskistani Muslims, then, applying the same criteria I think you Britons will have to wait until 2058 to see their data ..

Anyway "SURSUM CORDA" guys, even Octavian used the expression "FESTINA LENTE", so, congrats to the Home Office of the British Caliphate for the wise menagement of this horrid criminal story concerning thousands cases of abuses on British girls and for having defended for forty years (40 years) the Pakistani abusers, more than the British abused girls!

They took almost fifty years to work out there was another paedo gang in Rochdale including the Liberal MP Cyril Smith and no-one was ever charged. No-one's spamming the thread on that point , nor is it suggested that white abusers, or indeed famous ones, are protected

Some other paedos who were not charged until decades later, one gang not at all. All related to the ice cream trade, all white perps.Come to think about it you never see an ethnic minority ice cream van.

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/new...iled-1-5666010

https://www.linlithgowgazette.co.uk/...boys-1-4027555

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/our-...ough-1-7726950

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Bla-bla-bla... muslims are evil... bla-bla... british caliphate..
    Indeed. I think we have more or less established that the child protection is not the main concern for such threads.
    Last edited by mongrel; Today at 03:10 AM.

[

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Bla-bla-bla... muslims are evil... bla-bla... british caliphate... bla-bla... they reproduce faster... bla-bla-bla.... mohamed liked little girls... bla-bla... deus vult...bla...ave maria...bla-bla...

Pretty much what this thread is about. Do you, guys, have anything new to add? Maybe you should just write a template and copy-paste it all over these threads.
    Bla-bla-bla whites do it too... bla-bla islamophobia... bla-bla... they just haven't been integrated well enough... bla-bla-bla it can only be racist motivated to be concerned of these child raping rings being exposed... bla-bla... multiculturalism is richness... bla...refugees welcome..bla-bla..

Feel sorry for people who can only view these things from such limited angle extremes. World is bit more nuanced with shades of grey than such black&white simplicity. Also whataboutism does not make these crimes any less worse.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9