Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Huddersfield grooming gang jailed for 221 years

Default Re: Huddersfield grooming gang jailed for 221 years

Aexodus's Avatar stahp

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Every nation has issues, Ireland is in uproar right now because a 27 year old was aquitted of raping a 17 year old and prt of the defence was the claim that the girl was "asking for it" due to wearing a lacey thong....
    That is correct. However there is an extra sting when the issue is of a sectarian or racial nature, or if it is of a perceived immigrant or 2nd generation problem.
    Under the patronage of Pontifex Maximus

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by elfdude View Post
    I don't understand, clearly if white people simply made better choices to treat others as their equal there wouldn't be all of this justified pushback.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus_Iunius_Brutus_Caepio View Post
    The public answer is quite clear:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ThisIsNotConsent?src=hash

I wonder, if the freedom of speech party will thematize this.

I think not, no brown muslims.
    Because people who chose this religion chose to believe in that a medieval rapist pedophile is a prophet of their god, that women are subhuman and all that other backwards islamic nonsense. Its like if there was a cannibal cult, and then there are cases of cannibalism and bleeding hearts keep whining that just because they believe that some ancient cannibal is a real prophet and in scripture that promotes cannibalism, doesn't mean they'd be necessarily cannibals.
    By means of ever more effective methods of mind-manipulation, the democracies will change their nature; the quaint old forms -- elections, parliaments, Supreme Courts and all the rest -- will remain. The underlying substance will be a new kind of non-violent totalitarianism. All the traditional names, all the hallowed slogans will remain exactly what they were in the good old days. Democracy and freedom will be the theme of every broadcast and editorial [...]. Meanwhile the ruling oligarchy and its highly trained elite of soldiers, policemen, thought-manufacturers and mind-manipulators will quietly run the show as they see fit.
    -
    Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    That is correct. However there is an extra sting when the issue is of a sectarian or racial nature, or if it is of a perceived immigrant or 2nd generation problem.
    The sting being people being willing to exploit such, so as to spread racism, sectarianism etc rather than comment on the crimes themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post
    Well Captain Obvious, I don't think that's remarkable, the UK locks up nonces. I know there are some people on this forum who assert that our court system in under some sort of sharia and no action is taken against brown nonces. Thankfully real life is rather different.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; Today at 05:57 AM. Reason: Off-topic part deleted.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9