Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Huddersfield grooming gang jailed for 221 years

Default Re: Huddersfield grooming gang jailed for 221 years

I think the significant factor here is that Islam is a religion that condones rape and misogyny in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I think the significant factor here is that Islam is a religion that condones rape and misogyny in general.
    That can be said of all three of the abrahamic religions

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Indeed. It is a good thing that Christians and Jews don't really take their religions too seriously. Muslims, however, do, which is a problem.

I consider that off topic remark an insult to TWC's Muslim members -reported.

Really?
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

it is not an offtopic remark in context of thread discussing a Muslim rape gang, especially since Quran contains statements that condone rape and sexism.

it is not an offtopic remark in context of thread discussing a Muslim rape gang, especially since Quran contains statements that condone rape and sexism.
    Rapists tend to be put to death in such countries under Islamic law . Telling lies about a religious group is off-topic. Insulting TWC's members is contrary toTOS..

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Can you expand on that?
    Easy enough. Ian Huntley, Peter Jaconeli and Rolf Harris never followed Islam. Yes, its that simple.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Rape is legal in many Muslim countries, victims of rape are facing prison time and physical punishment for "adultery" and females there are oppressed as second class citizens. Your attempts to justify barbaric practices like that are disgusting.

Rape is legal in many Muslim countries, victims of rape are facing prison time and physical punishment for "adultery" and females there are oppressed as second class citizens. Your attempts to justify barbaric practices like that are disgusting.
    Lies, name one legitimate country where it is legal to commit sex crimes.Actually don't bother, the forum is sensible enough to ignore such bollocks. Besides the UK is not 'many Muslim countries, so you are digging deeper in off topic territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post
    You are free to believe Santa Claus for all i care, id rather trust still on the study that makes that conclusion than your beliefs on this matter.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...police-ignored

And i see you are still taking that word 'average' completely out of context and twisting it into various misinterpretations that you then try to shoehorn into something i said or believe. Have fun with that, but sadly you are gonna have to do it by yourself, don't have time to waste to such nonsense.
    Still don't beleive you .You may as well post pictures of unicorns and discuss your adventures on a flat Earth. There was no such thing as PC culture in the UK in the 60s 70s and 80s. You still have not explained why you did not include secular white paedos amongst the list of people you would like to see brought to justice. Your posts all seem to point to one thing,and it is creepy.

My Grandfather was an Oldham magistrate in the 70's. He spent allot of time fighting against the "if it's not white throw the book at it" culture, modern "PC" liberalism started as a social movement against the entrenched racism and homophobia of the 60's and 70's.

I agree "PC" has gone too far today but it did not exist before the 90's.
    This.

All this rubbish about 'the left' . The left were hostile to non-white migrants in the 60's to the extent that in some workplacesunions barred non-white people from certain jobs , or from the workplace altogether. This behaviour led to the passing of the Race Relations Acts, banning discrimination . There were separate black unions until the mid -80s because the behaviour of mainstream unions.

If one wants sufficient evidence to those who have not had the benefit of living in those times, google Love thy Neighbour, Curry and Chips and Pakistani Daleks on Youtube. Anyone who insists that the UK was PC in that time is either completely ignorant or a liar.
    Last edited by mongrel; November 30, 2018 at 03:58 PM.

Saudi Arabia is the first that comes to mind, I recall UK government having friendly relations with it, despite its barbaric religious laws. Islam condones rape (as per statements in Quran), it is simply a fact, that is important when we discuss a gang of Muslim rapists. Mongrel is just trying to derail yet another thread with whataboutism.

Saudi Arabia is the first that comes to mind, I recall UK government having friendly relations with it, despite its barbaric religious laws. Islam condones rape (as per statements in Quran), it is simply a fact, that is important when we discuss a gang of Muslim rapists. Mongrel is just trying to derail yet another thread with whataboutism.
    And you are posting outright lies. Rape is ilegal in saudi arabia and carries the death penalty.

And you are posting outright lies. Rape is ilegal in saudi arabia and carries the death penalty.
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    L
    All this rubbish about 'the left' . The left were hostile to non-white migrants in the 60's to the extent that in some workplacesunions barred non-white people from certain jobs , or from the workplace altogether. This behaviour led to the passing of the Race Relations Acts, banning discrimination . There were separate black unions until the mid -80s because the behaviour of mainstream unions.

If one wants sufficient evidence to those who have not had the benefit of living in those times, google Love thy Neighbour, Curry and Chips and Pakistani Daleks on Youtube. Anyone who insists that the UK was PC in that time is either completely ignorant or a liar.
    Couldn't agree more, my grandfather was old labour but he didn't fight for brown skin rights because he disliked discrimination. My Grandfather was very much a typical manc racist, he hated " shops" taking white jobs but he believed in rule of law as a magistrate. He knew that if one group could be targeted with inpunity by the law then others could be aswell.

There was no "PC" protection for brown or black skins in the 60's and 70's and gods help you if you where gay. Fact is nobody wanted to deal with rape back then, regardless of the victim's colour. There was no fancy dna evidence and it was always he says, she says which made convictions a nightmare. Also the kind of council estate victims these asian gangs prey upon where written off as whores and trouble makers, which continued to be the case right up to recent times infact.

You pretty much had to beat the lass to death to be convicted of rape back in the 70's, reagrdless of your skin colour.

You destroyed your own argument.

From your own source.

"At the appeal, the rapists' sentences were increased to between two and nine years."

Rapists must therefore have been convicted if thir sentences are increased.

Fact Saudi is not part of the UK.

Now are you going to post something sensible, or not?

Couldn't agree more, my grandfather was old labour but he didn't fight for brown skin rights because he disliked discrimination. My Grandfather was very much a typical manc racist, he hated " shops" taking white jobs but he believed in rule of law as a magistrate. He knew that if one group could be targeted with inpunity by the law then others could be aswell.

There was no "PC" protection for brown or black skins in the 60's and 70's and gods help you if you where gay. Fact is nobody wanted to deal with rape back then, regardless of the victim's colour. There was no fancy dna evidence and it was always he says, she says which made convictions a nightmare. Also the kind of council estate victims these asian gangs prey upon where written off as whores and trouble makers, which continued to be the case right up to recent times infact.

You pretty much had to beat the lass to death to be convicted of rape back in the 70's, reagrdless of your skin colour.
    Too right.And if you were underage, you had even less protection. This is relfected in the sentences passed to nonces guilty of historic offences who get smaller sentences because their offences took place in the 1970s.

Also there was a paedophile lobby group. They called child abuse 'children's rghts'. That's how messed up things were back then. If anything PC by way of feminism saved young giirls from predators.No reference to pc bollocks or exotic faiths required, the Paedophile Information Exchange was the dark side of we used to call 'the permissive society.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedop...ation_Exchange
    Last edited by mongrel; December 01, 2018 at 09:49 PM.

Yes, really

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/ne...-pakistani-men

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post
    Because you are unable to admit or acknowledge the fact that PC culture lead to police failure on acting on these gangs for so long over and over yourself.
    Well let's see your "mature" conversation highlights instead here then:
    And then you wonder why i mirrored your hostility back with your own words? Because id rather not sink to your level and turn my text also just into series of insults and buzzwords.
    question: are you claiming that cops treated rape victims differently based on who was or were the rapist(s)?
    answer: repeatedly assert that when families or community representatives contacted the police regarding the abuse of children, their information was consistently met with disinterest and their claims met by inaction. With the emergence of multiple similar cases across the UK, the perceived failure to act has now been attributed to the ‘political correctness’ that inhibited authorities and agencies from addressing the racial and cultural dimensions understood as causative factors behind the abuse,” the report said.

Why do i need to repeat these? Cops didn't take action upon crimes those rape victims had suffered due PC agenda, and let the rapists keep on molesting more girls. How many times do i need to tell this in different ways until it sinks in?
    But simply going through nearly any of the news articles on this topic reveals already answer to your question anyway:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-43400336
    And some more, first hits on google:
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-to-sum-687973
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...gs-case-review
    Yes i said that is the case in various different european countries and gave whole topic about Sweden as an example of it. And indeed there you highlight the problem yourself, overrepresented proportionally (especially in countries like Sweden) yet due PC reasons not being properly prosecuted (which has been now exposed in UK) in past hence we have this topic here now that the grooming gangs are finally being properly taken care of. These kind of social immunities need to be dismantled from every group, being of ethnic background, celebrity or a priest is no cover for getting away with abusive pedophile behaviour.
    Sigh... It's funny how you managed to say that you mirrored my hostility in the same post where you also said that you'd rather not sink into my level... The fact that you're lying about me insulting you shows me that you really have no argument that is able to stand by in its merit.

I asked you to present a contrast in how people with different cultural backgrounds are treated by the cops. So far you've only provided information on one group of people. For us to understand your position we need to see all sides, don't we? After all you're claiming double standards here. Even the quotes you provide doesn't support that. What mongrel pointed out further makes your claim questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ms-report.html
    @pointofviewgun this is what I'm referring to when I say it’s either social or religious reasons.
    You're not presenting a reasoning in any shape or form.
    The Armenian Issue

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112