Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hunter receives death threats from tolerant and inclusive Scotland

Default Re: Hunter receives death threats from tolerant and inclusive Scotland

Lol, this isn't about "culling" wildlife. This is about hunting for fun, which I have no issues with, granted that it's regulated and licensed. As far as I can tell, it is for the most part in the United States. Whether it's sufficiently regulated is up to the experts and hunters to decide, I am neither. If any culling needs to be done, it ought to be organized, if not entirely carried out, by professionals. Not by any amateur with a gun and a license. As for the poor woman getting death threats, it's unfortunate, hopefully she encounters no trouble.

Ferrets54's Avatar Praefectus Praetorio

Default Re: Hunter receives death threats from tolerant and inclusive Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...goats-13477474

After a hunter posed with big game shot on a Scottish island, she received death threats. Scotland is now considering banning trophy hunting, because it’s ‘upsetting and offensive’.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Better pack it up lads. Shame what has happened to the country that is the ancestral home of the Hunter Clan.

If Scotland wants to demonstrate how liberal and tolerant it is as it constantly claims to be, they shouldn’t ban this type of activity that harms no one.
    I don't know much about the no doubt illustrious Hunter clan, but somehow I doubt what they had in mind was some American tart shooting... sheep... on holiday for the gram.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2