Thread: Question about future releases

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Default Question about future releases

As stat above , 1- is the development will be as patches only even if most bugs ans tweaks done ? or it is better with full Pack with submods that way it will be easy to add/remove tweaks

2-I am interested in playing Eastern Faction Roleplay (either Seljuks or Romans late ERA) is The Late Campaign ready or i wait longer and how about the traits and submods to alter some variation in Scripts or Traits as Viva la rebellion or Hier script using family tree panel rather than traits and ancilary or KER implementation to gameplay in titanium i wish if all is in one mod with the Depth of Trait system as in SSHIP that will make (RR/RC ultimate as master Battle+Roleplay mod)
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

Default Re: Question about future releases

As I posted elsewhere, the update path will be as follows:
    Update 1: the 4 mini-campaigns, multiple new units and new models for existing ones
    Update 2: historical Crusades campaign
    Update 3: new factions Georgia in Early Era, Georgia and Florence in High Era
    Update 4: Historical Late Era grand campaign, new factions Georgia, Florence and Burgundy, some other factions renamed / reworked

I will answer the second part of your question shortly, gotta post the Patch link