Thread: Error Page1 -> Button3 -> On Click, Line 327

Default Error Page1 -> Button3 -> On Click, Line 327

I just can't play the mod at all. I can play Vanilla perfectly, but whenever I try to use the Launcher, it crashes on me. I tried the solutions I found for a nearly identical error, but which said Liner 325 instead of 327, but none of them worked. Including reinstalling everything, starting and saving a vanilla game before using the launcher, running as an admin and in compability mode. Help, please.

Error message I get:

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Error Page1 -> Button3 -> On Click, Line 327

Have you tried to only install DME without other mods? Try that first since your picture often mean there is a mod conflict or you once had a mod installed, but uninstall it and fragment of that mod is left on your system.

I have once and a while tried to delete the C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts folder and sometimes it worked.

Another thing that's important to know about is that it seems ETW is designed to work properly when ETW is installed inside Steam (doesn't matter where Steam is installed, except for the UAC-protected C:\Program Files(x86) folder) and not outside of Steam.

So, where is Steam installed?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

It's installed in D:\Program Files(x86), with D being my Second HDD. And I don't have any other mods installed, but I will try to delete all the files in roaming, because I had one installed once (but after I uninstalled it, I uninstalled the game and downloaded it again).

So if it's installed on Program Files(x86), what should I do?

Follow this guide about how to move Steam without reinstalling Steam, but on the other hand you might need to reinstall Steam after all and I've a few times in the past needed to reinstall Steam. Which fixed the issue I had back then.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...8129&l=english

After you have uninstalled both ETW and Steam. You might need to manually delete any ETW folder, just to make sure everything is completely removed from your system.

Also, don't forget to install the DME 8.01 patch on top of the DME 8.0 installation and doing that might fix the issue you got.

Here (mirrored on TAL) can you find anything you need to have for the DME 8.0 mod.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Took some time, but it worked! Thanks a lot Leonardo. Reinstalled Steam, at first Darthmod was CTD at the start, but a savegame in the vanilla game fixed that.

You're welcome.