Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skylli faction submods- MINAS MORGUL released

Default Re: Balchoth Clan submod

Great, I'm definitely going to give them a try when this is out.

Default Re: Balchoth Clan submod - UPDATE 1

Some new units are out, check the first post for preview

Very nice! well done!
    FOLLOWERS OF THE WHITE HAND - Isengard Submod

Sir Matthias's Avatar Tiro

Looks very nice, looking forward to see where this will go.

Looking forward to this, Good to see another Rhun based faction, I will use a separate DAC install for this sub-mod, keep up the good work and hope to see this take shape to be a popular sub-sub-mod also make sure you are ready for 2.3 Rise of Gundabad
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Quote Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan View Post
    Looking forward to this, Good to see another Rhun based faction, I will use a separate DAC install for this sub-mod, keep up the good work and hope to see this take shape to be a popular sub-sub-mod also make sure you are ready for 2.3 Rise of Gundabad
    Yes, ill try to find out what units they removed from the game for Gundabad so we dont get into crossing with that

Quote Originally Posted by skylli View Post
    Yes, ill try to find out what units they removed from the game for Gundabad so we dont get into crossing with that
    They didnt remove any units for Gundabad roster.

Selerz's Avatar Civis

Go Balcoth!!

Default Re: Balchoth Clan submod - UPDATE 2

update 2 is released, as usuall in the first post

Great work skylli! I'll rep you again as soon as I can.

Wow, the units look magnificent! Keep up the good work, your submod is getting more and more interesting!

Default Re: Balchoth Clan submod - UPDATE 3

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their support on this submod, it really keeps me going
    Second, my exams are starting next week so I probably wont update as much, but this mod isnt dead just beauase of me being gone for a couple of weeks
    And finally new units are out and preview is in the first post

Maybe changing the colour of their clothes to red would work a little better to make them more distinguishable from Dol Guldur units. Other than that, you've done some nice work with those units.

I see what you mean, I didnt take into consideration that someone would turn on ally and fight Dol Guldur, but the whole faction is in dark colors because they are conected to Khamul and popping too much red could go on harads color scheme a bit too much,but ill see what I can do, maybe turning it into grey would work
    Last edited by skylli; November 07, 2018 at 04:23 PM.

What do you mean by not being able to get "United Kingdom"? Are you referring to the Reunited Kingdom (Arnor and Gondor)?

Selerz's Avatar Civis

New update looks awesome and yes he means the Reunited Kingdom.

So loving the look of the faction and i have to say it looks nice. loving the helms and large shields.
    About the unit limit, I wouldn't be so bothered by removing a few units as their are some redundant units. Indeed I started subfourm a while back in which we address these units for this very reason
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...emovable-units
    Indeed at least one unit is removable because its not used at all.
    Will be watching this mod. keep up the work.

Default Re: Balchoth Clan submod - UPDATE 4

Update 4 is out, Id really love to hear your toughts about this update because I find it quite important, especially the new unit

Quote Originally Posted by skylli View Post
    Update 4 is out, Id really love to hear your toughts about this update because I find it quite important, especially the new unit
    Rest assured, the new units look absolutely amazing. But I still want to see, how they work on a battlefield, and how the new faction works in game balance.

One criticism from my part: the last unit with the red wings on the soldier's back is a total immersion killer for me. As much as I like the overall appearance, that wings belong to the Polish Winged Hussars, and they don't seem to be in place here.

I think you should go with a differant color scheme they look too much like Khamul's shadow units and the colors are those used by the Ar-Adunaim
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast