Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Vote suppresion by Trump regime has begun

Default Re: Vote suppresion by Trump regime has begun

It seems you dont like hard questions BW. Its okay, I know voter fraud evidence is non existent hence why youre fighting so hard to avoid giving a straight answer. This isnt about Democrats or Republicans, this is about, as you said, fair elections where all votes matter. On the one hand we have hundreds of thousands of people being wiped from voter registration because they didnt return a postcard, on the other hand we have an investigation that Washington Times reported on and concluded,

“Administrators with the Secretary of State’s Office said the veteran’s vote may have been the result of an election judge’s error, but the station said that still didn’t explain why “dozens of others were still listed as active voters months and sometimes years after their deaths.”

Dozens, over several years. 129 million votes alone in this year, over several years itd be billions. So dozens of inconsistencies that arent even confirmed in a sea of billions. Truly a problem.

I there is a worrying aspect to the republican party of today , as they are desperate both to obstruct the democrats , and fudge the votes , as they were beginning to realise , a little like the unionists in northern island [against the catholics of the south] that time favours the other side.....

What the future holds is perhaps even more worrying as the republicans will have to act bolder and more illegally if they wish to swim against the tide...
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

To be honest, I think the conflict is going to continue into violence. I think it is what the extremists want and is an issue they can force. People have doubled, quadrupled, and octupled down on incredibly partisan issues without any regard to long-term damage to the institutions which only lays the groundwork for governmental crisis. Once the government is widely seen as illegitimate, you will get your fighting in the streets.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

We're already in a crisis. Numerous government officials have been indicted and I have a suspicion that more than a few of Trump's campaign and government members are involves in espionage and conspiracy against the US. I doubt these shenanigans would've ever flown a decade ago.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    We're already in a crisis. Numerous government officials have been indicted and I have a suspicion that more than a few of Trump's campaign and government members are involves in espionage and conspiracy against the US. I doubt these shenanigans would've ever flown a decade ago.
    The problem is the right-wing voters DO NOT CARE at all about the numerous issues that the Trump administration has had in two years, or they are simply unaware of the magnitude (MAGAtude?) of it because all they watch is Fox. They just keep on voting for their representatives who are lying to them constantly. In my district my representative has been caught outright lying or misleading his constituents several times. Nationwide the R-Representatives have been trying to portray themselves as champions of certain issues when their voting record is freely available online. So they outright lie and get away with it because people do not care or they don't care enough to look up the facts themselves. Luckily I live in a district that might be swinging blue this time, despite all the lies they have been claiming about the nominee.

I can't even imagine the public outcry that would have occurred from both the left and ESPECIALLY the right had even a fraction of those issues occurred under Obama's term. I mean you still have a VOCAL minority on the right (including our angry tangerine) that makes the false claim that Obama was not a US citizen and they STILL bring that up every chance they get.

My concern of course is that if Trump gets a completely red Congress then that will be game over for two years. With all three branches firmly in control he can do whatever the he wants. After the past two years that prospect is terrifying.

(On some good news...Some Republican friends I know do think Trump and his administration are out of control and needs at least one check...so they are voting blue next week)
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

I mean today they're lying about Trump winning the popular vote by "overwhelming majority" when in reality he lost it by millions:

https://www.newsweek.com/sarah-huack...r-vote-1192395

I think the lowest thing about Trump supporters is they can be lied to so blatantly and take it. They must have zero self-esteem.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    I mean today they're lying about Trump winning the popular vote by "overwhelming majority" when in reality he lost it by millions:

https://www.newsweek.com/sarah-huack...r-vote-1192395

I think the lowest thing about Trump supporters is they can be lied to so blatantly and take it. They must have zero self-esteem.
    Benefit of the doubt...she meant to say overwhelming majority of electoral vote.

But since it's THIS particular person in the white house? I doubt it because she has been hostile to the media before and I'm fairly certain she has lied or been outright inconsistent with the media several times.

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    Benefit of the doubt...she meant to say overwhelming majority of electoral vote.

But since it's THIS particular person in the white house? I doubt it because she has been hostile to the media before and I'm fairly certain she has lied or been outright inconsistent with the media several times.
    No, no way is this benefit of the doubt. Are you for real? This is the press secretary of the President of the USA. You don't get to up on the basics and get benefit of the doubt. This is a lie and we all know it.

Blog Entries

What I meant was we COULD give her the benefit of the doubt that she mispoke...But since it is Huckabee-Sanders? no. She makes "mistakes" all the time.

Sorry if that was not clear.

Fair enough.

delete

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456