I think this mod is really great. Even though the visuals like skins, effects as well as ai behavior is great there's some features of this mod that really runs me off. IMO the game mechanics are way to far off the vanilla game, i actually liked some vanilla features more. By vanilla game mechanics i mean prieasts, forts (forts that are constructed not city fortifications), trade ships. These features can be brought back by using submods with some hassle.

However the most vital thing for me is the number of turns it takes to construct a building or reasearch some tech. Researching a technology that takes 25 turns really takes the joy from the mod, add to that you have to wait for like 35 factions or something to finnish their turns.Im pateient but if i play a game i want to play a game not waiting 3 hours before getting somewhere. Some people might think the waiting thing is not a big deal but atleast make it optional for including long research time and bulding construction time.

It would also be great if you could remove the dependencies in the mod files and seperate them in a way so one could pick wich features he wants like skins, ai, effects and so on.