How do you guys use these units in battle? I'm talking about units like the Junior Druzhina, Iqtadar, etc. Those that are not fast-moving, have pretty good defense/melee attack and long range. They don't really feel at home with the typica HA duty (close-in fast, shoot, get out fast) but at the same time, they don't really feel at home in melee-oriented roles either, Javy Cavys' got that spot already. I find their potential shines in HA vs HA battles, but then again, foot missiliers will outperform them by a mile when fighting enemy HA. When it comes to fighting melee cav (especially heavies), Skirmish HAs do a much better job then these guys. Their strong point seems to be massed arrow showers but every long range foot archer unit can let loose deadlier volleys. At this point all i ever use them for is to support long-range foot archers when fighting Mongol HAs (line of foot archers do most of the killing and after the arrow barrages dies down, a couple of Heavy HAs charge out and cleanup the survivors), I also use them to provide cover for Skirmish HA but this isn't really a necessity; i only do it when i feel fancy. Maybe they don't fit in with the way I approach battles in general but i feel like i can learn more from other players on how to employ this type of unit..