Thread: [Submod] Attila vanilla icons for foot units + original portraits

Default [Submod] Attila vanilla icons for foot units + original portraits

Mod is obsolete and deleted as all improvements went to FotE eventually.

You may also want to check my balance mod and fix for EP + FotE:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1494368909
    Last edited by Cgma; March 08, 2019 at 07:35 PM.

Default Re: [Submod] Attila vanilla icons for foot units + original portraits

Hi Cgma,
    after playing your improvements mod I have to say with the current FoTE you make is absolute mad lad and really more tedious than usual I really love your work, can you please make 12TPY compatible with this mod please

Quote Originally Posted by quachandy99 View Post
    can you please make 12TPY compatible with this mod please
    Yeah, i have thought about it, but it needs also balancing game's economy with 12 TPY. It is not that easy just to make buildings construction and technologies longer - what about recruiting time, Huns respawn, incomes per round, replenishment rate (also dillemas)?
    Before i created mod i had tried 12 TPY mods and i was very disappointed with results. It is not funny to get tons of money after a year and mostly have nothing to do after just few years. Simply delaying everything just x3 is also not good idea since this way you just get 12 TPY as a player, while all AI gets still 4TPY (recruitment, replenishment, construction handicaps). That is a matter of much longer debate, not for any hurry moves about it.
    Last edited by Cgma; October 07, 2018 at 01:45 PM.

Yes, unfortunately, the biggest problem is endless Hun spawning in act 2. With 12TPY, it takes ages for Atilla to finally appear, and all the while, stack upon stack is entering the map.

Well, it seems that latest changes to Huns' script made them a bit more busy in the east, so they don't appear to fast near WRE/ERE borders and AI now needs some more thinking to complete armies. I removed few scripted units forcing AI to recruit the rest, so now armies are neither OPed and don't stack that easy.