Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Children being introduced to the armed forces before they can comprehend it

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Children being introduced to the armed forces before they can comprehend it

I have heard a wife should obey her husband in a couple churches myself. I believe it was ephesians he was reciting.

Religion is not a good way to estabilish law, it’s a valuable and cultural text but when it comes to law, it isn’t the relevant document, for whether women should serve in the army (or if young people should be exposed to the military). Not to say it can’t influence law in a 6 degrees of separation kinda way.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Default Re: Children being introduced to the armed forces before they can comprehend it

@conon394

Ah I'll take your word for it, since you're more knowledgeable about this Greek stuff than I am. The Wiki article does state that the breast thing is just one tradition.

@Vanoi:

When I say Christianity, I'm talking about the religion (in orthodox form), not what individual adherents believe. There are Christians who believe men and women aren't ontologically different. There are also Christians who deny the trinity, and Catholic Christians who believe that elective abortion is morally permissible. This is only evidence of their ignorance of the central tenets of their own religion.

@Himster:

If you're talking about my choice of words, pardon me, I have a tendency to be imprecise and overly formal in my language on this forum. Ask me to clarify anything that's incomprehensible and I'll do my best.

If you are talking about the ideas expressed in my posts. Remember that truth doesn't necessarily derive from popularity. A few decades ago most people would've mocked or assaulted you for supporting gay rights, but that doesn't tell us that supporting gay rights was wrong. You need to have solid principles and to stand by them, even if you have to stand alone. Ultimately we should care more about the truth than what other people think.

In any case my views aren't "out of touch", except perhaps with those who are careening toward demographic suicide, whose opinion on what's best for human society is evidently irrelevant. Natural law is written on the heart of every man, it's only due to sin that anyone would follow it imperfectly. Even in these "progressive" times, when civilians are bombed, for example, the media reports it as: "50 innocent civilians killed, including 20 women and children." We naturally prioritize women and children over men in many situations. We understand women are ontologically different from men and instinctively seek to protect them. It would take some serious indoctrination and habituation into sin to go against it.

"Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price...
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 8, 2018"

"The softening of the proposal for women, to five years instead of eight, was because of what Putin called the important role women play in Russian society. 'In our country, we treat women in a special, caring way,' he said."

"A new Canadian federal refugee policy states that only women, children, and whole families will be accepted. Unaccompanied men, considered a 'security risk,' will not be allowed entry."

"The interior ministry had earlier said 48 people were killed and 112 wounded...'They are civilians, including women and children,' [Afghan] interior ministry spokesman Najib Danish said earlier."

"Jones cites an incident in the Muslim village of Glogovac in 1992, in which women and children were loaded on buses and forcibly removed from the village. Men were 'lined up, two-by-two, and marched into the gymnasium.' A thousand of them were shot and their corpses dumped into the Drina River."

"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat." - Hillary Clinton

Warning: language

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Everyone from all cultures and walks of life, including people who are waging civilizational war against each other, understand that men and women are ontologically different ("it is written on every man's heart"). So why can't "progressives"? Honestly, I consider it evidence of a serious moral or cognitive malfunction. They've been indoctrinated into going against nature and it won't turn out well for them. They walk in the path they're told to walk in, and when they find nothing but misery, they blame themselves instead of the false expectations foisted on them.

In modern times it has become fashionable among some to deny human nature. But what's new isn't necessarily good; it is silly to believe that all of humanity was insane until a few decades ago. It is infinitely more likely that a recently invented idea isn't "progressive", but is actually a disease that must be excised from the healthy body. As Friedrich Nietzsche said, "Progress is merely a modern idea, which is to say, a false idea."

Thankfully, though, most egalitarians don't walk the walk; the might say one thing but their actions say something else entirely. Few people truly believe that men and women should be treated the same. It's effeminate virtue signaling for some while for others it's a mask for their predatory misogyny.

A real man takes pride in protecting women and children, and especially from wolves disguised as "allies." And those who "disagree"? Well, what are they gonna do about it? They've traded in their rifles for a pack of condoms. Who cares what they "want"? Their talk, is just that, talk. They are receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. They can talk and mock all the way to their graves. These are the "enlightened" within 200 years:

These are the "abnormal" "anachronisms" who will inherit the Earth:

Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Sheep, Wolves and Sheep dogs.

Funny Plato was taken with dogs as analogy. The are somewhat critical to to his republic which has gender equality based on ability. He points out the shepherd does not keep his locked away but all his sheepdogs protect the flock. Aside from what delightful dinner conversation... For Plato the kind of treaditinal gender roles you suggest were an impediment to matching every person with their best vocation and best you of their talents. [He was no doubt aware of the Scythian females who were hunters and warriors so he a real world human example as well]

So you saying women are sheep?

"They've traded in their rifles for a pack of condoms. "

I'm missing the logic so if I err don't want a family of 12+ and my wife rather did not want to spend the bulk of marriage pregnant or nursing, than I was supposed to trading in my rifle? I'dunno know last time I bought condoms I don't recall the drop off bin for weapons. I feel bad now I really should hide my black powder rifle and classic lever action. Maybe I'm braking a law?
    Last edited by conon394; October 25, 2018 at 03:18 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

It is the privilege of parents to, within certain bounds, use the malleability of chidlren to improve them, as they see it. There is nothing wrong with taking your kids to do army stuff.

Britain just opened ALL military roles to women

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234