Hello everyone.

Im near to give up.

The short story is that I was going to increase building slots for region's capitals. I successfully added changes to start_pos_regions in "slot_cap" column and also edited "campaing_building_chain_slot_unlocks" to make these slot possible to use. That was intuitive and easy part. Had as an example other mod and tutorial.

In the next step I did "Export Changes to Binaries". So closed DaVE.

In bob I selected both campaings in "working data" and checked mod.pack creation in retail folder. Before starting BOB I also deactivated any mods via TW:warhammer2 launcher.

When I hit start in BOB to compile startpos.esf with my changes it starting the launcher but doesn't start the game and it fails in final step with such message:

=== Campaign / Process start pos (main_warhammer) ===
Timed out. Couldn't locate launcher and game processes.
Failed to restore original game startpos file! The original file is: D:/Steam/steamapps/common/Total War WARHAMMER II/assembly_kit/binaries/../../data/campaigns/main_warhammer/startpos_backup.esf
=====================================
Duration: 1 min(s)
=== Campaign / Process start pos (wh2_main_great_vortex) ===
Timed out. Couldn't locate launcher and game processes.
Failed to restore original game startpos file! The original file is: D:/Steam/steamapps/common/Total War WARHAMMER II/assembly_kit/binaries/../../data/campaigns/wh2_main_great_vortex/startpos_backup.esf

How can I fix the problem with these backup things? I dunno what to do because the path is missing with
/../../

ps. using steam version and assembly kit in steam