Thread: Lag in campagn

Default Lag in campagn

Hello everyone.before any congratulations to modders for this exellent mod.I have a problem.when I run a campaign the end-of-turn turns are extremely slow, two minutes in general.so i tried the tips found on several site.So medieval is not installed in program files, it is in g: steam / steamapp / etc ... then it is on a ssd.my config.Intel i7 7700k, 1080x gtx and 16g ddr4 so I do not understand why it's so long.sorry for the spelling is a translation.thank you in advance for your help
    Last edited by Veteraan; October 02, 2018 at 07:01 AM.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: Lag in campagn

Please stick to the default font, size and colour when posting on TWC. That makes it a lot easier for everybody to read your message. Using a white, tiny font like you did is about the worst one you could have chosen. Therefore I changed it back to the default.

Also, what mod are you playing? If it is not standard Third Age Total War but a submod for TATW, let me know as soon as possible.

Veteraan, TATW local moderator

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Sorry for the color of the font, I did not do it.for the mods I tried without mods or with divide and conquer but it changes nothing always so long

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

No problem.

However, you still use that tiny letter. Posts should be easy to read, so stick to the default size as I asked you to do. That is how this post looks in case you don't know what I mean.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze