Thread: X-Men Dark Phoenix

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default X-Men Dark Phoenix

Yikes...

Well it's the last full FoX-Men film (I'm not counting the weird horror film that's coming out..eventually?)

Hopefully they go out with a bang
    Trump 2020!
    20 for collusion, 20 for obstruction.

If the border wall must be built, build it out of Hillary Clinton.
    Because nobody's been able to get over her.

Default Re: X-Men Dark Phoenix

looks good, but I have my doubts that the main character (is sophie turner the main character?) has enough personality (opinion undoubtedly influenced by her role in game of thrones).

Miles

Its a pity, that this will be the End of the Stand alone X-Men Franchise.... I think its better to leave the MCU and X-Men separated.

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Nah the X-men (and Fantastic Four) need to be incorporated into the MCU as soon as possible.
    Honestly, the whole X-Men movie franchise was an abomination (apart from Deadpool) and it hurts me to say that because I adore some of the casting and it has some of my favourite actors in those movies.

It's a shame that it has taken this long for Marvel to get the rights back because both the X-Men and Fantastic Four should have been present in Infinity War.
    The issue they'll face now is reintroducing the characters with a new cast. They will have to bring some of the actors back because how could they replace Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, Patrick Stewart as Xavier, Ian Mckellen as Magneto etc. They were all perfect casting but just cursed to be in an abomination of a series.