Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump Brags That He Got Much Bigger Laughs at U.N. Than Obama

Default Re: Trump Brags That He Got Much Bigger Laughs at U.N. Than Obama

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post

Of course he will brag he got much bigger laughs than Obama. He is satisfied to present hints or proof on how he is much less globalist than his predecessor, which is what his voting base wants.
    Indeed. Trump cares very little for what people who believe CNN think. Same can be said majority of Americans, who don't trust mainstream media and are thus immune to the ongoing smear campaign.
    A big scale war against any of those 2 countries would just generate profits to a small select elite at the expense of a literal big, big human sacrifice.
    There is very little redeeming qualities to financial and political elite, not just in US but in Western countries in general. Neoliberal oligarchy that plagues Western countries is an unpleasant relic of past century, and it can and will be replaced.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

I mean, we did elect a clown as president, I'm only surprised he wasn't laughed at on an international stage sooner. That had to have stung fragile ego, though it seems he's become a bit more disciplined with his hissy fits and tweet storms.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Well, this tweet certainly has not aged well for the Cretin-in-Chief.

Given that representatives LITERALLY from the entire world laughed at him.
    Trump's tweets always seem to age like fine wine...or maybe cottage cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    There is very little redeeming qualities to financial and political elite, not just in US but in Western countries in general. Neoliberal oligarchy that plagues Western countries is an unpleasant relic of past century, and it can and will be replaced.
    The oligarchy's days are numbered, for Trump and his merry band of corporate oligarchs will tear it down.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Which alliances? Gulf theocracies that treat women like animals and sponsor terrorism? Israel, which constantly destabilizes middle east and leeches of US taxpayer? NATO, which is a very costly and ineffective Cold War relic? With such "allies" you don't really need enemies.
    Isn't NATO's main function to counter Russian annoyances? That's still valid yes

Ahahaha the UN, what a useless organization. Cut off all funding from the US and see if they're still standing.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 20, 2018 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Doesn't add anything.

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    Isn't NATO's main function to counter Russian annoyances? That's still valid yes
    NATO hasn't really "countered" anything ever since the wall went down. Instead if went with destructive Libyan campaign, which resulted for a huge portion of ongoing refugee crisis and sent whole region into turmoil in which it is now, years later. Or we can remember how NATO "saved" Kosovo, which is now proud organized crime capital of Europe.

Senator

Trump is delusional narcissist what else is new?
    If I had to choose between betraying my friends and betraying my country, I hope I would have the guts to betray my country.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123