Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should a Special Counsel inestigate Democratic Party Election Meddling

Default Re: Should a Special Counsel inestigate Democratic Party Election Meddling

He may be the first President who has to request political asylum, since I doubt he wants to exchange his golden throne for a stainless steel crapper.

Thery've got him dead to rights on tax evasion, though the statute of limitations probably passed on most of them for criminal charges, civil penalties will probably bankrupt what's left of his wealth, and since the Kushners' likely did the same, I'd say they're all heading for Israel, which may explain their extraordinary favourite nation status.

Trump's sister is a Federal judge, and she seems to have been active on the bench during the last time there was a division of the spoils, so she's screwed.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Default Re: Should a Special Counsel inestigate Democratic Party Election Meddling

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post

Thery've got him dead to rights on tax evasion,
    Citation needed.
    By means of ever more effective methods of mind-manipulation, the democracies will change their nature; the quaint old forms -- elections, parliaments, Supreme Courts and all the rest -- will remain. The underlying substance will be a new kind of non-violent totalitarianism. All the traditional names, all the hallowed slogans will remain exactly what they were in the good old days. Democracy and freedom will be the theme of every broadcast and editorial [...]. Meanwhile the ruling oligarchy and its highly trained elite of soldiers, policemen, thought-manufacturers and mind-manipulators will quietly run the show as they see fit.
    -
    Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited, 1958

I don't think you understand what "dead to rights" means.
    By means of ever more effective methods of mind-manipulation, the democracies will change their nature; the quaint old forms -- elections, parliaments, Supreme Courts and all the rest -- will remain. The underlying substance will be a new kind of non-violent totalitarianism. All the traditional names, all the hallowed slogans will remain exactly what they were in the good old days. Democracy and freedom will be the theme of every broadcast and editorial [...]. Meanwhile the ruling oligarchy and its highly trained elite of soldiers, policemen, thought-manufacturers and mind-manipulators will quietly run the show as they see fit.
    -

the_mango55's Avatar Reppin the Religious Left

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    LOL Trump is a billionaire, he doesn't need to step down to level of Hillary or McCain to make an extra buck.

Yes because if there's one thing that all billionaires have in common, they all think they have enough money and don't do anything they possibly can to make more...
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen CarnesÓr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Reportedly, Trump screamed at Christie and Bannon that they're stealing his money to pay for the transition team, and it was raised through campaign contributions.

" the law, I want my ing money!"

Reportedly, Trump screamed at Christie and Bannon that they're stealing his money to pay for the transition team, and it was raised through campaign contributions.

" the law, I want my ing money!"
    Citation needed, again.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Yes because if there's one thing that all billionaires have in common, they all think they have enough money and don't do anything they possibly can to make more...
    There are much better ways to make money then taking political office that puts your on state and media spotlight. I feel like after "Trump is racist nazi!" argument died, Democrats moved to even less convincing argument about Trump being some kind of professional thief. The most amusing part is that both arguments are based on insane projection.
    -

the_mango55's Avatar Reppin the Religious Left

There are much better ways to make money then taking political office that puts your on state and media spotlight. I feel like after "Trump is racist nazi!" argument died, Democrats moved to even less convincing argument about Trump being some kind of professional thief. The most amusing part is that both arguments are based on insane projection.
    For someone like Trump? Name them.

It's not like he's giving up his businesses to be President, just temporarily handing them off to his kids. Plus he's opening up vast new sources of income from his time as president. Autobiographies, news hosting jobs, more lucrative reality TV jobs, kickbacks and cushy positions from companies that lobby the white house, and plenty of other things.

Besides, every time he takes a vacation to Mar-A-Lago and takes the whole staff with him, he's funneling money directly from the federal government into his bank account.

Also the Trump being a professional grifter argument is independent to the trump is a racist argument, and from what I can tell was used earlier. It's not like his reputation as a conman and huckster is unearned. He stiffs contractors, he opens phony universities, has a charity that he uses as his personal tax exempt piggy bank, peddles garbage steaks at premium prices, etc.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen CarnesÓr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

irontaino's Avatar Deadass B
    Citizen

LOL Trump is a billionaire, he doesn't need to step down to level of Hillary or McCain to make an extra buck.
    "The wealthy can't be corrupt, they have enough money" - HH
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

The first time Trump paid attention to any of this was when he read about it in the newspaper. The story revealed that Trump’s very own transition team had raised several million dollars to pay the staff. The moment he saw it, Trump called Steve Bannon, the chief executive of his campaign, from his office on the 26th floor of Trump Tower, and told him to come immediately to his residence, many floors above. Bannon stepped off the elevator to find Christie seated on a sofa, being hollered at. Trump was apoplectic, yelling: You’re stealing my money! You’re stealing my ing money! What the is this?

Seeing Bannon, Trump turned on him and screamed: Why are you letting him steal my ing money? Bannon and Christie together set out to explain to Trump federal law. Months before the election, the law said, the nominees of the two major parties were expected to prepare to take control of the government. The government supplied them with office space in downtown DC, along with computers and rubbish bins and so on, but the campaigns paid their people. To which Trump replied: the law. I don’t give a about the law. I want my ing money. Bannon and Christie tried to explain that Trump couldn’t have both his money and a transition.

Shut it down, said Trump. Shut down the transition.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...ransition-team

Nice anonymous source. Did Trump also drink baby blood in that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    For someone like Trump? Name them.
    Name what? Ways billionaires could make money? For one he could do George Soros thing by creating and funding subversive pseudo-humanitarian NGOs and then make profits from the crisis and instability that he'd cause.
    Trump chose to commit his crimes by changing US foreign policy to a much more sane one then his less competent predecessors led and actually improving the economy. That bastard!
    Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    "The wealthy can't be corrupt, they have enough money" - HH
    "Wealthy people are evil, thats why I don't like Trump although anti-Trump propaganda is also funded by the wealthy, but let's not get into that" - irontaino
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2