I was messing around while playing the English faction. Gregory Darnley starts out in Stainless Steel 6.4 with dubious and deep pockets. This is a new noble for the starting campaign from the basic game. The problem is that this noble is also administratively minded and not militarily minded which conflicts with tax penalties of the first two attribute that I listed. He begins the campaign in a backwater town of Exeter in the far southwestern protion of England which is also a new region on the larger map. I do not think these are the best attributes. If a noble has them at the start, I am a bit uncertain how to proceed for King Henry to take full advantage of this particular noble's skills.

In my blog, I have been looking at growth and other issues between some various older modifications as well as SS6.4 versus the basic game and this seems an extension of those musings.

From a role play point of view, I do not wish to send him on a hopeless mission to his certain death and I do not think he should be denied marriage and thus have no future for a family and heirs. So how should this noble best serve the English Kingdom given the starting circumstances?