Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROME TOTAL WAR ,14 YEARS OLD TODAY.

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROME TOTAL WAR ,14 YEARS OLD TODAY.

HI ALL
    Just to say RTW first came into our computer game shops on the 22/9/04 ,i bought it on its day of release and have been playing it ever since ,leading up to this i had read in computer game magazines about this "amazing" game ,that had been critically acclaimed by computer game critics ,they said it was years ahead of its time ,i have played all the total war games, but still end up going back to RTW ,it seems to have that "special" ingredient that other total war games don't seem to have ? ,i have made a lot of friends on RTW over the years and have had thousands of hours of fun to ,it is an old game now and on a good night (usually Friday and/or Saturday) you might see 40 players in the lobby ,but we still have great battle ,as you might see on Utube ,so just like to say ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROME TOTAL WAR.

Civis

Default Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROME TOTAL WAR ,14 YEARS OLD TODAY.

If only CA had the same enthusiasm as you ... and released a patch

Default Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROME TOTAL WAR ,14 YEARS OLD TODAY.

HI
    Yes i agree with you ,they just need to tidy up a few things on RTW ,with a patch ,being careful not to spoil any of the game play ,and if they relaunched it i'm sure if people give it a chance they would find out what a great game it still is , and they could have a hit game all over again ,lol think of the money they could make !! .